Dunkirk General Information/Discussion

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Sanchez wrote:Fuckkkk why did I click on that spoiler tag on the previous page? I didn't want to know that... :cry:
You didn't want to know it period, or you didn't want to know it before seeing the movie?

Because when I saw the movie, it never even crossed my mind. Kind of more like an Easter egg than anything else. :lol:

The (real) plot twist in Dunkirk is that it features Kirk Douglas, who time travels from Paths of Glory (1957) into WWII period to deliver The Chin closeup, who's been sorely missed since Aaron Eckhart in TDK.

Enjoy your morning spoiler brothers and sisters, and rejoice, for Dunkirk is going to be a cinematic blast into space, even more so than Interstellar.

That's probably the third time someone posts that Kodak article :D

Serious? It showed up as just uploaded when I searched yesterday.

Yeah. I have it bookmarked already and it was published on July 13.

Oku
I don't think anyone posted it, much less twice??

I didn't have it bookmarked.

Seeing this in less than 4 hours!!! I don't think I'm ready.

Pioneerr wrote:Serious? It showed up as just uploaded when I searched yesterday.
okungnyo wrote:I don't think anyone posted it, much less twice??

I didn't have it bookmarked.
My mistake. It probably wasn't posted in this particular thread, but it has been posted I think several times in the IMAX thread (maybe). The point is I've seen it being posted several times but not here so apologies.

Oku
I don't think I saw it in that thread either?? :?: :?: