Dunkirk General Information/Discussion

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Almost there!

One of the composers who works with Hans, confirmed he is working on a secret project... Nolan...

Kat
Really excited about a new film. I loved Interstellar so much. Does anybody have an idea when the shooting will start? How long does Nolan take after a film has been shot till it 's released in theatres? I'm guessing it will probably start shooting next summer?

It will probably be an action/mystery film (hence the date), maybe it will be The exec.

So who's playing the dead wife?

Excellent news, finally something! I got legit shivers. Hopefully Bond after that.

Nice to finally see some news... although its breaking the 2 year thing. This is his first 3 year break since Insomnia and Begins.

The man is on fire :gonf:

Lionheart wrote:
MyCocaine wrote:Emmanuel Lubezki is probably the cinematographer, who fits Nolan's style the most. There use of handheld camera and the way the camera moves is almost identical, as well as the use of natural light. Nolan and Lubezki would be a perfect match. I am sure that Bale has recommend him and talked very highly about him to Nolan. Also, I am pretty sure Nolan would love to have Terrence Malick's right hand man shooting his films, considering how much Malick have influenced his work.
Lubezki between working with Innaritu , Cuaron and Malick seems to be very busy in long scheduled productions.
Exactly my thoughts. He is buddy buddy with those guys. Pretty solid work rotation between the three of them.