Dunkirk General Information/Discussion

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
That's such a silly assumption to make and implies Nolan only cares about reviews which we all know he doesn't. He makes films on his own terms, always has and always will.

DoubleD wrote:
josephcq wrote:
Also, LOVE your profile pic.
:twothumbsup:

The question was asked on a podcast I listen too, and the panelist agreed that maybe that's the reason we haven't gotten an announcement on his next project yet.
Maybe some of us, myself included, are reading into the statement too much. It's likely he won't change WHAT he makes, but it's very possible that he changes when and how things are announced.

Sorry guys, but is there another forum you guys can take this random banter to? I only like looking at the "New Nolan Film in 2016?" forum for legit news/leaks about his upcoming project.

DudeBro wrote:Sorry guys, but is there another forum you guys can take this random banter to? I only like looking at the "New Nolan Film in 2016?" forum for legit news/leaks about his upcoming project.
Dude. Bro.

I feel an announcement in my veins.

m4st4 wrote:I feel an announcement in my veins.
I feel an announcement in my butt.

genloovers wrote:
m4st4 wrote:I feel an announcement in my veins.
I feel an announcement in my butt.
This was so stupid... But still made me chuckle. You win this round ;)

DudeBro wrote:Sorry guys, but is there another forum you guys can take this random banter to? I only like looking at the "New Nolan Film in 2016?" forum for legit news/leaks about his upcoming project.
If there is official news it'll be on the front page. Otherwise everyone will be talking about it in here anyways.

No.

Now, after a lot of thoughts, I'm pretty sure that Nolan's next project will expand a computing/artificial intelligence theme. And, with something around 90% possibility, the title of this film will start with "IN".

Look, he is already played with computing theme. In Inception, there was Cobol Engineering, and Cobol is a famous programming language (of AI, by the way). In Interstellar, there were robots - TARS and CASE. In The Dark Knight Trilogy there were, not as clear as in his sci-fi works, but many computers on boards of Batman's vehicles.

Like, you know, Nolan loves to play briefly with one themes in one films, and then expand them in their full scale in another films. Like it was with time, complex journeys and etc. Now, it's time for computers to do this. And this will be great if I'm right and Nolan is done with a screenplay on this theme.