Dunkirk General Information/Discussion

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
prowlercomesaround wrote:I visited Belgium a month ago myself. Go see Bruges instead. It's like a fairytale. Not a shithole at all.
Bruge is a shithole

Great photos and comparisons! :gonf:

Forum Pro
Law
Willem wrote:
Nomis wrote:
Willem wrote:Off-topic but I'm currently on holiday in Belgium and I'm going to visit Dunkerque today. Will take a lot of pictures!
please share :gonf:
I've posted pictures of today on my Twitter, including some comparisons with footage from the film (@ChrisNolanFan).
Post them here instead of trying to promote your twitter

Law wrote:Post them here instead of trying to promote your twitter
I purposely didn't do that because I'm on my phone right now since I'm on vacation and didn't bring my laptop. Copying all the links to post the pics here is just too much work. Sorry.
But here's the thread if you still wanna see the pics :) https://twitter.com/chrisnolanfan/statu ... 6710603776

Nice pics Willem! I think I'm going to visit the town someday soon too. Trying to do that before the film is released lol

It was really special to be there. I recognised so much from set pictures and videos, but also from the trailers and prologue. It was really great.
Nomis wrote:I think I'm going to visit the town someday soon too. Trying to do that before the film is released lol
Yeah I'd definitely do that, I think there will be a lot more people visiting the city after the release! It's really worth it man :thumbup:
Last edited by Willem on April 25th, 2017, 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lol that's true

could you get to see everything in an afternoon or so? Did you also make the trip to England by ferry?

Nope didn't use the ferry

Ehm I think you could see a lot in about 2-3 hours if you hurry. But I'd take the time for it (4-5 hours).

Ah yes that's an afternoon lol

gotta sort the ferry out, want to do that

@JaymesV takes a look at the war movies trend with, #WarMachine, #SandCastle & #Dunkirk tonight on @ReelzChannel https://t.co/jRBXoizVVS
Hmm...?