Dunkirk General Information/Discussion

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
It could be Lisa Joy Nolan's(Jonathan's Wife) Reminiscence which was bought by Legendary in $$1.6 million and I do think Chris might be interested in that movie because it fits his ally of being Noir plus mind bending story sci-fi story, so it could be that project.

Nolan's relationship with Legendary is great, Tull gave up Superman vs Batman to be part of Interstellar so its most likely he sees Nolan as valuable asset in the future.

Plot description for anyone interested -
An ‘archaeologist’ whose technology allows you to relive your past, abuses his own science to find the love of his life.”

riddick-danish wrote:It could be Lisa Joy Nolan's(Jonathan's Wife) Reminiscence which was bought by Legendary in $$1.6 million and I do think Chris might be interested in that movie because it fits his ally of being Noir plus mind bending story sci-fi story, so it could be that project.

Nolan's relationship with Legendary is great, Tull gave up Superman vs Batman to be part of Interstellar so its most likely he sees Nolan as valuable asset in the future.

Plot description for anyone interested -
An ‘archaeologist’ whose technology allows you to relive your past, abuses his own science to find the love of his life.”
This sounds like a potential winner. Didn't know about this film.

davids wrote:If he doesn't have another blockbuster script in mind, it's a near certainty his next will be Citizen Hughes. Not sure about when his next film will be though, could be 2017.

His Bond film is still probably years off (although he could feasibly 'reboot' Bond [without Craig] in say 2018).
theseeker9175 wrote:Forget it, his Hughes project is dead.

NOOOOOO. I have a hard time believing he won't make what he considers his best script (Don't know if it still is). I can only hope it'll get made. That would be amazing.
Last edited by Sky007 on May 15th, 2014, 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I hope it's Lisa Joy's Reminiscence. That script is fucking brilliant.

MUSICAL. MUSICAL. MUSICAL.

Definitely not Bond, and more than likely not not Hughes, and most likely not even a Nolan film. But if it is, fingers crossed for a smaller project.

theseeker9175 wrote:
Lionheart wrote:Yes plesase.

Even better. 2 movies per year. Maybe shot simultaneously :clap: :clap: :clap:
Why are you clapping? :blank:
Excitement :clap: :clap:

reminiscence would be rad, also i'd be into a bond film if JGL was bond, other than that i could care less if he did a bond film.

HuFFTyZzLe wrote:reminiscence would be rad, also i'd be into a bond film if JGL was bond, other than that i could care less if he did a bond film.
You made me choke on air when I read this.
If JGL is made Bond I'll go out and hurt people.

This Reminiscence project sound interesting.
Although I still have faith that Nolan will revive his Howard Hughes project someday.
Rumors said that he might be interested in the old Kubrick's Napoleon project too. Just rumors....
Or how about the Blade Runner sequel?|
Is he's still interesting in The Prisoner yet?
And of course a James Bond reboot(Without Daniel Craig)....