Dunkirk General Information/Discussion

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.

Biribiri wrote:SJWs already complaining due to lack of women and lead actors of color in Dunkirk.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/18799/usa ... john-nolte#

What expect from these guys who complain because the new Doctor Who is not a shemale nor a black lesbian?
I'm sorry, but screw SJW's. They are the ultimate form of liberal intolerance...claiming to be the champions of all views/beliefs, unless of course those views disagree with their own.

While I do agree a good chunk of these complaints border on silliness (while also bearing a real and genuine message about problematic representation in entertainment industry), this topic was debated so many times already and it never brought us to an intelligent conclusion. This poster pretty much has a weird agenda to log in and bring up shit like this every single time in all threads possible.

So please stop.

Nik82 wrote:A question to those who have already seen it (sorry if this is already been asked, I didn't see it anywhere) Was your theater full? I'm wondering about ticket sales at this point.
Just got back from an 8PM IMAX screening, was like 90-95% full. Great atmosphere

Woo. Time to read up on the spoiler tags in this sub

Now I understand that the real advantage from watching it on a press-screening was not having any 1D-fans around moaning during Harry's appearances. All the people I know who watched it on the public screenings are complaining about it now.

Nik82 wrote:A question to those who have already seen it (sorry if this is already been asked, I didn't see it anywhere) Was your theater full? I'm wondering about ticket sales at this point.
My theater had 3 shows 15:00 - 18:00 and the one i went to 21:00. It has 600 seats and there was about 40-50 not booked/show.

Location: You'll find me in the region of the summer stars✶*¨*✫
30 mins or so until my showing, theater about 80% full so far, filling up fast :D About 20 fan girls, I hear them gagging about seeing Harry, otherwise well behaved :)
ETA: another group of 10 18-20ish year olds lol At least they're getting a history lesson :)

Lord Shade wrote:Now I understand that the real advantage from watching it on a press-screening was not having any 1D-fans around moaning during Harry's appearances. All the people I know who watched it on the public screenings are complaining about it now.
Most unlucky people in the world. I asked all my friends that have seen it around the world if anyone made any noise or did anything annoying during their screening. Unanimously they said: no. There were clear fans and you noticed them a mile away, but they behaved normally during the film.

:gonf: