Dunkirk General Information/Discussion

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
ChristNolan wrote:I feel like I'm in the Stone Age at this point. So many here have already seen it
Same... My 70mm IMAX showing is tomorrow at 8:45pm Arizona Time

MyCocaine wrote:Don't expect full on action the entire film. It comes in waves and strikes a wonderful balance.

It has a lot of quiet moments in it. Long stretches of silence are played throughout the film.
Sounds wonderful. Can't wait

The Special One wrote:
MyCocaine wrote:Don't expect full on action the entire film. It comes in waves and strikes a wonderful balance.

It has a lot of quiet moments in it. Long stretches of silence are played throughout the film.
Finally someone comments on there actually being moments where things aren't exploding

There is a terrific new TV spot that includes critic reviews. Saw it on twitter but I don't know how to paste to this site.

Oku
What do you mean? Can't you just paste the link to the tweet?

xWhereAmI? wrote:
The Special One wrote:

Finally someone comments on there actually being moments where things aren't exploding
Cough...

... cough...

... cough cough.

Oku
How do you get direct links to specific posts like that?

okungnyo wrote:How do you get direct links to specific posts like that?
There is a little permalink tag image on the bottom left corner of each post (right next to the time stamp).

Or if you run through a search of a user's posts, the permalink is represented by the thread title name for each post you are scanning.

Oku
MuffinMcFluffin wrote:
okungnyo wrote:How do you get direct links to specific posts like that?
There is a little permalink tag image on the bottom left corner of each post (right next to the time stamp).

Or if you run through a search of a user's posts, the permalink is represented by the thread title name for each post you are scanning.
Thanks!