Dunkirk General Information/Discussion

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
ChristNolan wrote:I feel like I'm in the Stone Age at this point. So many here have already seen it
Exactly. I'm going to one of the earliest shows in the United States and I don't get how this many people are seeing it on Wednesday. Is it due to international locations?

Bacon wrote:
ChristNolan wrote:I feel like I'm in the Stone Age at this point. So many here have already seen it
Exactly. I'm going to one of the earliest shows in the United States and I don't get how this many people are seeing it on Wednesday. Is it due to international locations?
Yeah. France, the Netherlands and others opened today. And Australia too.

In my case, both my screenings so far were 'special ones'. First UK public show is 7:15am on Friday.

User of Interest wrote:
Strochakovic wrote:OMG. Nolan you are fucking insane. I loved it. And we also got a Little gift from the theatre. How DO you upload an picture into the field?

Will write something longer when i havet processed it.

100/100
You click the 'Img'-button and put your link inside. Example:

[img]LINK[/img]

Awesome that you loved it. I'm so stoked!!
Thanks.

Premiere was today in Sweden. I don't know why its always a few days sooner here. But i won't complain. :thumbup: .

Royal is the name of the theatre (Malmö). And they had Q&A for the audience regarding 70mm. That was quite fun. And we got https://ibb.co/dTkDek Liked it :), sry u have to copy and paste. :judge:

I embed it here for you:

Very nice, I'm jealous!

Pioneerr wrote:I embed it here for you:

Very nice, I'm jealous!
That's gorgeous stuff. I've seen it regular digital but the experience was fantastic.
the scene you have there played out a lot differently than it did in the trailer, just watching all those soldiers blow up right before the bombs got to him was brutally scary.

Pioneerr wrote:I embed it here for you:

Very nice, I'm jealous!
Thanks! Yeah it was a nice surprise alright!

Waiting till Saturday so that I could have 70mm IMAX (BFI) as the first experience.

Hopefully worth the wait.

I'm probably gonna be the last to see it. Have to wait till the 27th. I'm jumping out of my skin half in anxiety half in rage lmao. Never has a week seemed like so long.

Strochakovic wrote:
User of Interest wrote:
Strochakovic wrote:OMG. Nolan you are fucking insane. I loved it. And we also got a Little gift from the theatre. How DO you upload an picture into the field?

Will write something longer when i havet processed it.

100/100
You click the 'Img'-button and put your link inside. Example:

[img]LINK[/img]

Awesome that you loved it. I'm so stoked!!
Thanks.

Premiere was today in Sweden. I don't know why its always a few days sooner here. But i won't complain. :thumbup: .

Royal is the name of the theatre (Malmö). And they had Q&A for the audience regarding 70mm. That was quite fun. And we got https://ibb.co/dTkDek Liked it :), sry u have to copy and paste. :judge:
Did everyone get that? Did they have enough for everyone? Did they hand it out in line?

dunkirktrash wrote:I'm probably gonna be the last to see it. Have to wait till the 27th. I'm jumping out of my skin half in anxiety half in rage lmao. Never has a week seemed like so long.
I have to wait till the 27th too. The hardest wait ever.