Dunkirk General Information/Discussion

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Anyone wanna play the game with me?

My friend is currently in line for the screening, but it doesn't start until 7.30 PM PST, which is almost three hours away. Anyway, there are currently two (2) men in line for this film. The rest, all women, most likely Harry fans. For those of you wondering if they'd impact box office. I think it's safe to say they will.

dunkirktrash wrote:My friend is currently in line for the screening, but it doesn't start until 7.30 PM PST, which is almost three hours away. Anyway, there are currently two (2) men in line for this film. The rest, all women, most likely Harry fans. For those of you wondering if they'd impact box office. I think it's safe to say they will.
Jesus!

Gooooooood I sure fucking hope my screening will have not have too many Styles fans.

Oku
dunkirktrash wrote:My friend is currently in line for the screening, but it doesn't start until 7.30 PM PST, which is almost three hours away. Anyway, there are currently two (2) men in line for this film. The rest, all women, most likely Harry fans. For those of you wondering if they'd impact box office. I think it's safe to say they will.
What were the age ranges?

So with the recent early reactions, where do you think this movie will rank in terms of Nolan's films? Will it be regarded as top-tier Nolan like The Dark Knight, Inception and Memento? Or will it fall somewhere in the middle like The Prestige, Interstellar and Batman Begins?

These guys are pretty funny together. tbh, I didn't think Fionn had much of a personality at first, but he seems pretty cool.

[gif's courtesy of thedailystyles on twitter]

BlairCo wrote:So with the recent early reactions, where do you think this movie will rank in terms of Nolan's films? Will it be regarded as top-tier Nolan like The Dark Knight, Inception and Memento? Or will it fall somewhere in the middle like The Prestige, Interstellar and Batman Begins?
The Prestige belongs in the top tier. I'm yet to encounter someone who doesn't agree.

It's the popular consensus if there ever was one.

okungnyo wrote:
What were the age ranges?
You sick bastard. Damn pedophile !

lol I kid, I kid

Oku
Yeah, I'm just wondering were they like above 30, in which case they probably are not Mr. Styles' fans, or were they under 30, in which case they probably are.

And that can give a glimpse into just how many of Mr. Styles' fans will turn out opening weekend.

Was asking for box office reasons, not for any other reason. :lol: