Dunkirk General Information/Discussion

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
User avatar
Forum Pro
Law
Posts: 16790
Joined: July 2010
Location: Moonlight Motel
genloovers wrote:My apologies, guys. I just got high off the fact all my marketing predictions have come true so far. On the trailer I honestly have no idea what the hell's going on! Should have had confirmation by now. Kinda surprising. :shock:

User avatar
Posts: 1177
Joined: September 2014
genloovers wrote:My apologies, guys. I just got high off the fact all my marketing predictions have come true so far. On the trailer I honestly have no idea what the hell's going on! Should have had confirmation by now. Kinda surprising. :shock:


User avatar
Posts: 528
Joined: November 2014
Location: Hamming it up on the set of Dunkirk!
I guess it's safe to assume we won't get the trailer until next Friday. Sucks. :cry:

User avatar
Posts: 25785
Joined: June 2011
Ruth wrote:you guys know he'd eventually shut up if you gave him zero attention lol?
Except he like double posts if no one responds to him. :lol:

User avatar
Posts: 2590
Joined: January 2016
Location: The Netherlands
Off-topic but I'm currently on holiday in Belgium and I'm going to visit Dunkerque today. Will take a lot of pictures!

User avatar
Posts: 1407
Joined: July 2012
I visited Belgium a month ago myself. Go see Bruges instead. It's like a fairytale. Not a shithole at all.

User avatar
Posts: 19779
Joined: June 2012
Willem wrote:Off-topic but I'm currently on holiday in Belgium and I'm going to visit Dunkerque today. Will take a lot of pictures!
please share :gonf:

User avatar
Posts: 1639
Joined: February 2011
Location: Brussels, Belgium
prowlercomesaround wrote:I visited Belgium a month ago myself. Go see Bruges instead. It's like a fairytale. Not a shithole at all.
I agree. Brugge is such a beautiful city.

User avatar
Posts: 2590
Joined: January 2016
Location: The Netherlands
Nomis wrote:
Willem wrote:Off-topic but I'm currently on holiday in Belgium and I'm going to visit Dunkerque today. Will take a lot of pictures!
please share :gonf:
I've posted pictures of today on my Twitter, including some comparisons with footage from the film (@ChrisNolanFan).

Post Reply