Dunkirk General Information/Discussion

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Not a single spot during the NBA tonight. The marketing officially sucks.

Forum Pro
Law
genloovers wrote:Not a single spot during the NBA tonight. The marketing officially sucks.
Sooo you're done making things up?

Law wrote:
genloovers wrote:Not a single spot during the NBA tonight. The marketing officially sucks.
Sooo you're done making things up?
I said the spots would debut with NCAA and they did. I said the spots would start back up with the NBA playoffs and they did. All while everyone here laughed it off and said they wouldn't start this early.

So please STFU. Thanks.

ChristMAX wrote:The official website no longer shows the locations in which the prologue is being shown and now defaults to the December trailer - perhaps they're getting ready for the next trailer?
The answer is obvious.

God, I hope the new trailer is a lot better than the last one. That last one was dismal at best.

ChristMAX wrote:
genloovers wrote:
ChristMAX wrote:The official website no longer shows the locations in which the prologue is being shown and now defaults to the December trailer - perhaps they're getting ready for the next trailer?
The answer is obvious.
Yes, I'm well aware of that - I mean more so that they're preparing the website for the trailer.
Yes. Obvious.

Tomorrow the lead up to the trailer begins! 8-)

We should probably have trailer confirmation this week, maybe even the trailer's running time. Fingers crossed. :gonf:

Innovator wrote:We should probably have trailer confirmation this week, maybe even the trailer's running time. Fingers crossed. :gonf:
We'll have it to tomorrow. Half the world will see it Thursday night.

genloovers wrote:
Innovator wrote:We should probably have trailer confirmation this week, maybe even the trailer's running time. Fingers crossed. :gonf:
We'll have it to tomorrow. Half the world will see it Thursday night.
Again man, I don't know why you think we have to believe you or take your word as gospel when you don't even bother to come up with a fake explanation for how you "know things".