Dunkirk General Information/Discussion

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Glynn-Carney too.

Makes sense if they post something new today

I think it will be 2 weeks until the next gif, then a week until the next, then a day, then an hour, then a minute, then a second, until we explode.

Shady1 wrote:
Ruth wrote:I love how people are always pretending to be super chill about the rating, yet when the most obvious happens, at least a few go into a nervous breakdown or overexplain themselves by saying just how FIIINE they are with the pg13 rating
It's a discussion forum. People are expressing themselves. I'm FIIINE with the PG-13 rating too, always have been. There's been nothing going on here in this forum for a couple of months so if people want to talk about it, I don't see why you're being antagonistic.

I agree with what's already been said by others - a PG-13 rating isn't going to affect the intensity of this film. I don't need blood and guts to be interested in a war movie - especially a war movie that's about a rescue.
Yes, thanks for letting me know this for the umpteenth time.

EDIT: btw I wonder if any of the cast have ever browsed on here (or visit occasionally)
if so..

Hi guys!!!

Ruth wrote:
Shady1 wrote:
Ruth wrote:I love how people are always pretending to be super chill about the rating, yet when the most obvious happens, at least a few go into a nervous breakdown or overexplain themselves by saying just how FIIINE they are with the pg13 rating
It's a discussion forum. People are expressing themselves. I'm FIIINE with the PG-13 rating too, always have been. There's been nothing going on here in this forum for a couple of months so if people want to talk about it, I don't see why you're being antagonistic.

I agree with what's already been said by others - a PG-13 rating isn't going to affect the intensity of this film. I don't need blood and guts to be interested in a war movie - especially a war movie that's about a rescue.
Yes, thanks for letting me know this for the umpteenth time.
You are new here you know...

Ruth wrote:I wonder if any of the cast have ever browsed on here (or visit occasionally)
if so..

Hi guys!!!
I think they actually might...

HELLO

dormouse7 wrote:I think it will be 2 weeks until the next gif, then a week until the next, then a day, then an hour, then a minute, then a second, until we explode.
Almost happened to me with the livestream so I see that happening

dormouse7 wrote:I think it will be 2 weeks until the next gif, then a week until the next, then a day, then an hour, then a minute, then a second, until we explode.
omg

Any thoughts on the fact that Dunkirk is pretty much finished and has a rating, maybe it will play at Cannes after all?

DudeBro wrote:Any thoughts on the fact that Dunkirk is pretty much finished and has a rating, maybe it will play at Cannes after all?
All of Nolan's films are 'finished' pretty early on, so I don't think it says anything.