Dunkirk General Information/Discussion

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.

MyCocaine wrote:It seems that RatPac is the other production company on Dunkirk alongside Syncopy.

So I guess that would make Brett Ratner an executive producer on Dunkirk :sick:
According to Wikipedia will Marc Platt Productions and Cross Creek Pictures also be a part of this movie.

This fionn whitehead kid and some one direction blowhard????????? They should change the title to 'The Whitest Kids You'll Ever Know'.

genloovers wrote:This fionn whitehead kid and some one direction blowhard????????? They should change the title to 'The Whitest Kids You'll Ever Know'.
Slightly wordy for a Nolan film.

Murphy, Hardy, Rylance, and Branagh will supposedly play the seasoned officers working to rescue the men trapped on the coast of Dunkirk. Fionn Whitehead, Jack Lowden, Aneurin Barnard, and Harry Styles (yes, the One Direction singer) will play soldiers on the ground and in the thick of the mess.
http://www.slashfilm.com/cillian-murphy-in-dunkirk/

As expected. I assume the main cast is now set

ChristNolan wrote:As expected. I assume the main cast is now set
No females? C'mon!

It's a war story that seems to focuses on the soldiers. Why would there be any women in the cast?

Because there are a woman whenever and wherever. Especially in France.

If seriously, we all know there will be love in this. And love is something that requires the persons of both sexes.

Lord Shade wrote: we all know there will be love in this. And love is something that requires the persons of both sexes.
No it doesn't.