Dunkirk General Information/Discussion

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
I'm pret-ty dang sure that these "unknowns" will be at least made up of some young actors/actresses we know. The general public just may not.

LelekPL wrote:
dafox wrote: You're merciless.
I'd have no problem crushing you except since I'm Polish as well I might need you to help me screw in a light bulb.

Bacon wrote:I'm pret-ty dang sure that these "unknowns" will be at least made up of some young actors/actresses we know. The general public just may not.
Did you guys actually think I was serious?
I'm usually naive, but not THAT much

How one is supposed to endure an unbearable agony of waiting for two years?£

Gotta check Battle of the Bulge: WWII movie shot entirely in 65mm at the beginning of the 1960s (and rated PG)

After seeing Interstellar, Tarantino said Nolan remaking that film would be fucking awesome because of the scope of his filmmaking and the film was named again in their DGA discussion.

Nolan shoots a WWII movie in Ultra Panavision 70 very likely rated PG-13 with the release date, not a coïncidence. I do have a feeling this may be a big influence like The Right Stuff/2001 for Interstellar

Master Virgo wrote:How one is supposed to endure an unbearable agony of waiting for two years?£
Forget about it.

Anyone else thinking it could soo cool if John Nolan was in this? :gonf:

dafox wrote:
LelekPL wrote:
dafox wrote: You're merciless.
I'd have no problem crushing you except since I'm Polish as well I might need you to help me screw in a light bulb.
Crushing me in what? I wasn't attacking you in any way

Master Virgo wrote:How one is supposed to endure an unbearable agony of waiting for two years?£
one and a half

Let's kick the fan art off shall we: