Which IMAX Film Cell do you have?

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Andyna wrote:
taylorimpromptu wrote:Won an eBay auction for a cell showing the Endurance rotating as it's leaving earth. Basically a variant of this:

Damn it, i followed the same bid yesterday on ebay and i lost it in the last seconds.... i will continue serch a similar imax cell next days... :cry: :cry:
I'm sorry about that! I really was hoping that I wasn't bidding against a fellow Nolanite!

Vader182 wrote:I'll post everything I have once they all arrive. I haven't splurged on anything like this in a while, which is how I'm rationalizing not feeling bad about it.

-Vader
cool, looking forward to feeling inferior to you

Cilogy wrote:
Vader182 wrote:I'll post everything I have once they all arrive. I haven't splurged on anything like this in a while, which is how I'm rationalizing not feeling bad about it.

-Vader
Don't be sour. Let's be happy for each other's blessings. :)

taylorimpromptu wrote:
Cilogy wrote:

-Vader
Don't be sour. Let's be happy for each other's blessings. :)
About two years ago, Vader broke into my house and raped all my stuffed animals.

I have the right to be sour.

Got mine just now.

Mine is of Mann's planet. One of the IMAX shots of the terrain when he's doing the voiceover ("The days are 76 hours long...")

Not what I had in mine but its a cool shot :)

Just got my WM edition in the mail. My film cell is a shot from behind Cooper's truck about to enter the corn field with dirt and dust flying up. Not really anything special :/

Got the worst frame, a tv showing some planet that I can't see what it is! I really wanted anything but that! I wonder if anyone got the credits

neb4ever wrote:Got the worst frame, a tv showing some planet that I can't see what it is! I really wanted anything but that! I wonder if anyone got the credits
Could you take a picture of the cell? They only showed close-ups of computer screens a couple of times; shouldn't be hard to find the exact scene yours is from.

You win, Vader. I caved and bought one on eBay. This is one of my favorite shots in the movie. At least as far as non-space shots go, that is.
Image (not my hands by the way)
Here are my other two as well. Doyle smiling in artificial gravity and my original cell that I was so annoyed with.
Still, some people got much worse. This thread contains quite a few that people have posted. A couple people even got a title card shot with "INTERSTELLAR" over the book case. That would be a prize to have. http://www.reddit.com/r/interstellar/co ... read_post/
Also, quick question. Are we to assume that only one IMAX reel was cut up? As in, no two people could have the exact same image? Just curious.

two people could have very similar frames. There are 24 f/s in a movie and each shot is at least that long. So there are at least 24 of those Endurance/Gargantua shots out there. Over 200K frames in one reel (169 min x 60 x 24