Which IMAX Film Cell do you have?

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
hotsauce32 wrote:I had Cooper walking out of Murph's room:

But I got to trade with a co-worker. I really wanted a shot of space or any of the spacecraft, and she wanted a shot of McConaughey. Here's my new one, it's the Ranger approaching the Endurance (controlled by Mann before the docking scene)

Niiice

Since funds are a bit tight I was going to wait to pick up a copy of Interstellar at a reduced price in the future, but the film cell inclusion on the Blu-Ray pack persuaded me. Just got back from picking one up at Costco and I'm quite pleased with what I got; Cooper looking out from behind the tesseract. Without holding it up to the light it's quite dark though and I'm not sure how to post a quality image.

I just bought the imax shot of Coop looking through the glass at space station at the end of the film. Just under 20 Bucks.

Won an eBay auction for a cell showing the Endurance rotating as it's leaving earth. Basically a variant of this:

this thread is basically a dick measuring contest

Pratham wrote:this thread is basically a dick measuring contest
I would say nearly almost.

Pratham wrote:this thread is basically a dick measuring contest
Eleven inches.

Around.

Vader182 wrote:Yeah.... I may have gotten overzealous.

I have:

The original I posted, the three shot/medium shot of them inside the ship in space suits. IMAX shot of Endurance with wormhole in the background. Water planet IMAX with the lander, Brand/Doyle plus CASE. Chastain through the video feed. A sort of awkward angle of the docking scene from pov of Endurance (might sell this). Shot of black hole from pov of Endurance. Then Coop hovering center frame in the Tesseract.

In my defense, I got all of those WAY below "market" on "buy it now" offers that were far cheaper than what they sold for in auction (my gargantua shot was $66, they usually sell for 150-200). I guess I could sell them if I get them and regret it. I could likely make a nice profit.

-Vader
Would you mind posting a photo of the one with the wormhole? I'd love to see that.

taylorimpromptu wrote:Won an eBay auction for a cell showing the Endurance rotating as it's leaving earth. Basically a variant of this:

Damn it, i followed the same bid yesterday on ebay and i lost it in the last seconds.... i will continue serch a similar imax cell next days... :cry: :cry:

I'll post everything I have once they all arrive. I haven't splurged on anything like this in a while, which is how I'm rationalizing not feeling bad about it.

-Vader