Which IMAX Film Cell do you have?

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Vader182 wrote:Like, they are overpriced, but maybe not as much as you think. Part of it, for me, is that this has a good chance to be the last widely released IMAX film, on IMAX film, ever (other than limited engagements at specific theaters). This isn't just about Nolan or Interstellar, but the historical value as well.

-Vader
Good point, I didn't think about that. Now I'm even more eager to get my hands on these suckers (without going overboard).

Theres a gorgeous Gargantua one going for about $91 right now.

Vader182 wrote:Like, they are overpriced, but maybe not as much as you think. Part of it, for me, is that this has a good chance to be the last widely released IMAX film, on IMAX film, ever (other than limited engagements at specific theaters). This isn't just about Nolan or Interstellar, but the historical value as well.

-Vader
Highly doubt it. Nolan can have a wide IMAX (shot on IMAX) release as long as he's alive. And since he last said that he wishes to continue to make enormous movies, I'm willing to bet his next project may be just as big as Interstellar, if not bigger.

Do the dvds have to be purchased from a specific store to get the cells or how does that work?

ChristNolan wrote:This is one of my absolute favorite shots in the film.

Not my.

Interstellar wrote:
ChristNolan wrote:This is one of my absolute favorite shots in the film.

Not my.
I bet that one could fetch a lot on ebay ;-)

I'm pretty happy with my two: (1) lander IMAX chased Dr. Mann back up to the endurance (but you can mostly only see the lander) and (2) Brand IMAX scene crying when Cooper detaches. Would entertain trade offers (only IMAX cells though).

The bidding war on eBay for some of these cells during the last 20 seconds is brutal.

I am thrilled with mine because CASE is my favorite character, and here he is in my cell being Mr. Hero. :D :D

Ugh mine blows... :facepalm:

Eureka!!