Which IMAX Film Cell do you have?

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
I would like to buy more too but dont want to go the ebay way so if anyone has spares shoot me a PM. Thank you!

Some of mine are on their way so will post pic soon.

Any ideas on how to display my film cell so that it's always illuminated? I've been entertaining anything from a standard shadow box or floating frame that would require manual lighting to an electroluminescent panel or LCD display as a backlight. In other words, I have no clue what I'm doing.

Does the steelbook bluray version come with a film cell? Would love to have one, and a steelbook is cheaper than buying a cell of ebay if that's the case.

Sanchez wrote:Does the steelbook bluray version come with a film cell? Would love to have one, and a steelbook is cheaper than buying a cell of ebay if that's the case.
This page says the Walmart Neo-pack (the only one I've ever bought), the Target steelbook, and the Best Buy/Amazon versions all had IMAX cells. But in my 5 minutes of research, not all the pictures of the steelbook have the "free inside" sticker. So you might want to ask before you order just to be sure. Or don't risk getting a shitty cell. I bought two of the Neo-packs before I finally caved and bought a cell off eBay. My first cell was the old black guy from the Dust Bowl documentary. After you roll the dice a couple times and don't get lucky, spending a little more to know what you're getting seems a lot more enticing. :lol:
https://www.legendary.com/interstellar- ... igital-hd/

Hustler wrote:
Sanchez wrote:Does the steelbook bluray version come with a film cell? Would love to have one, and a steelbook is cheaper than buying a cell of ebay if that's the case.
This page says the Walmart Neo-pack (the only one I've ever bought), the Target steelbook, and the Best Buy/Amazon versions all had IMAX cells. But in my 5 minutes of research, not all the pictures of the steelbook have the "free inside" sticker. So you might want to ask before you order just to be sure. Or don't risk getting a shitty cell. I bought two of the Neo-packs before I finally caved and bought a cell off eBay. My first cell was the old black guy from the Dust Bowl documentary. After you roll the dice a couple times and don't get lucky, spending a little more to know what you're getting seems a lot more enticing. :lol:
https://www.legendary.com/interstellar- ... igital-hd/
Allright. Thanks for the reply!

Oku
So many dead links in this thread, it's heartbreaking.

But the ones that do work look great.

If anyone is looking for more cells to feast on, this may help satiate that somewhat: (excuse me if this has been posted already)

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=in ... ll&_sop=16 (it's the eBay search for "interstellar cell" sorted by price)

The one of the title card is going for $765!

How much do these imax film cells from Interstellar go for? The prices are everywhere on ebay and I'm looking to sell it on my facebook group.
I have the one where Cooper is sitting with daughter next to him explaining something and you can see the back of the head of the father in law.
How much is that film cell worth?

Armani19801 wrote:
May 31st, 2015, 2:35 am
does anyone want to trade or sell their cells? if so im interested
Hello, I am trying to contact this individual to inquire about the film cells. I have seen you talk about your collection and you wanting to sell some cells on reddit but have not been able to contact you. Have you changed accounts (last activity was years ago)? Does anyone know how to contact this person ?

Ericmase wrote:
April 14th, 2015, 1:38 pm
Now that I have recieved mine, here is my IMAX Film Cell and it's actually not a bad one which I was afraid of:

:gonf:
Hey! if you see this would you be willing to sell that cell you got? would be happy to trade you a super good shot too! i have hundreds!