Interstellar Live (March 30, Royal Albert Hall, London)

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Thought it would be better to create a dedicated thread for this.

Tix: http://interstellarlive.com
On March 30th 2015, Orchid Media and Metropolis Music stage the biggest presentation of a Christopher Nolan movie ever created: Interstellar Live.

At the iconic Royal Albert Hall, Interstellar will be screened in full accompanied live by a 60-piece orchestra and the Hall's 9,999-pipe Grand Organ performing Hans Zimmer's original Oscar-nominated score. Described by Zimmer as his ‘most personal score’, this epic music is one of the most important film scores of recent years; at once exhilarating, spectacular, pulsating and deeply moving.

Prior to the screening, Interstellar executive producer and one of the world’s leading theoretical physicists, Kip Thorne, will make a rare appearance in the UK to talk about the science behind INTERSTELLAR, in conversation with director Christopher Nolan and composer Hans Zimmer, who will also give insights into the creation of the film. This is a unique opportunity to hear from a true science legend about bringing black holes, wormholes and time warps to the big screen.
Anyone else going? Can't believe they're doing this! :D
Last edited by antovolk on February 20th, 2015, 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I would give my right testicle to go.

ChristNolan wrote:I would give my right testicle to go.
How about your left one?

sooo tempted, the 4hr drive would kill me doe

I want to go badly but I come from the Netherlands. Is there any transport in the night? Or cheap hotels? :D

ChristNolan wrote:I would give my right testicle to go.

wow the good seats were taken in no time

elemunt wrote:wow the good seats were taken in no time
There was a lot available around 12-1pm...

Shit.

antovolk wrote:Thought it would be better to create a dedicated thread for this.

Tix: http://interstellarlive.com
On March 30th 2015, Orchid Media and Metropolis Music stage the biggest presentation of a Christopher Nolan movie ever created: Interstellar Live.

At the iconic Royal Albert Hall, Interstellar will be screened in full accompanied live by a 60-piece orchestra and the Hall's 9,999-pipe Grand Organ performing Hans Zimmer's original Oscar-nominated score. Described by Zimmer as his ‘most personal score’, this epic music is one of the most important film scores of recent years; at once exhilarating, spectacular, pulsating and deeply moving.

Prior to the screening, Interstellar executive producer and one of the world’s leading theoretical physicists, Kip Thorne, will make a rare appearance in the UK to talk about the science behind INTERSTELLAR, in conversation with director Christopher Nolan and composer Hans Zimmer, who will also give insights into the creation of the film. This is a unique opportunity to hear from a true science legend about bringing black holes, wormholes and time warps to the big screen.
Anyone else going? Can't believe they're doing this! :D
Damn... :o :gonf: