Interstellar: Perfect shot/ screenshot

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Pretty much any shot of the Endurance from far away. Love the one as it's moving away from the camera into the vastness of space with Cooper's voice over telling his kids he's going down for the long nap. Also the shot of Cooper and Mann fighting from far away.

Obviously a lot of the space shots were beautiful but some more intimate ones I loved such as Cooper looking out the window after he wakes up at the beginning and the Drone flying through the sky between the crops and the sunlight.

Red Hood wrote:Mine was
Cooper floating in space after leaving the tesseract
The giant wave
When Endurance hit the frozen cloud on Manns planet
When the kids were playing baseball on Cooper station and the baseball hit the window
Brand viewing the new civilization on Edmunds planet
The dust storm brewing during the baseball game
That was definitely one of the best things about the movie also including when he reached for Brand's hand.
I also admired the shot of the ranger and the Endurance with the blackhole/Mann's planet beneath during the docking scene.

Other than than, Hoytema didn't really convince me that he should continue in Pfister's place.

Oh and when Cooper says "What happens now?" And that shot of the Endurance that comes after the flash of white light and it's all ripply and wavy.

I don't know why, but there is something amazing about the first shot of the water planet.
They are flying through the clouds, and all of a sudden the whole screen is filled by the water below.
Blew my mind in the cinema

MorenoVL wrote:
I don't know why, but there is something amazing about the first shot of the water planet.
They are flying through the clouds, and all of a sudden the whole screen is filled by the water below.
Blew my mind in the cinema
Agree completely, I'm also pretty sure there was a booming noise played which added to the 'wow' effect.

Wide shot of coop talking to murph about her name

The shot of tiny Endurance against colossal Saturn background literally brought tears to my eyes. The tiny spaceship reflecting on and off the feeble rays of the faraway Sun, somehow, is the most enduring shot from the film in my mind. Such a philosophically powerful shot!

lol I posted in the wrong thread at first. :lol:
I swear, one of them is going to be my avy as soon as we get good quality rips and shit.