Christopher Nolan Interviews - The Treatment, NPR

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Another video I posted of Interstellar interviews with Christopher Nolan (audio with movie images).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEbu8-3gwVY

The Treatment with Elvis Mitchell, and NPR's All Things Considered. Among many topics, he discusses filmmaking, story, his minimal use of CGI, and his love of Star Wars and Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan.

It's disappointing this interview is close to getting as many dislikes as likes. I don't understand the unfair trashing this film and anyone who appreciates Christopher Nolan's skills as a storyteller gets on youtube sometimes. Can I call on any Nolan Fans to boost the likes and positive comments on this excellent pair of interviews? (uploaded nowhere else on youtube) Otherwise I'm just going to remove the like and comment options and let the haters win. Thanks. :gonf:

Island Dream wrote:It's disappointing this interview is close to getting as many dislikes as likes. I don't understand the unfair trashing this film and anyone who appreciates Christopher Nolan's skills as a storyteller gets on youtube sometimes. Can I call on any Nolan Fans to boost the likes and positive comments on this excellent pair of interviews? (uploaded nowhere else on youtube) Otherwise I'm just going to remove the like and comment options and let the haters win. Thanks. :gonf:
Sure :gonf: