How many times have you seen Interstellar?

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Bacon wrote:Twice in theatres (once in IMAX).

Seven times total.
Well damn.

Nomis wrote:
Bacon wrote:Twice in theatres (once in IMAX).

Seven times total.
Well damn.
Twice in theatres and five after. I watched it once through...means...and then 4 times after I got it on home media. Once with my friends, once with another group of friends, once with my family, once just me. *shrugs*

I've seen it eight times, so.

I think it's four to four right now. Three in LieMax, one in a proper IMAX on 15/70, and four times in my parent's home theater.

4 - Once in imax and once in a regular theater,then twice on blu ray.

14 times.5 in digital imax 4 in vmax and 6 in regular.i wish i saw it in 70 mm but perth only has liemax:(.didgital was still really good

mosh89 wrote:14 times.5 in digital imax 4 in vmax and 6 in regular.i wish i saw it in 70 mm but perth only has liemax:(.didgital was still really good
And here I was thinking that I was the only obsessive one here! :) I believe my 14 viewings were:

7 times in IMAX 70mm (with lots of weed)
2 times in IMAX 70mm dome
1 time in standard 70mm
1 time in 35mm
2 times in IMAX digital
1 time in standard digital

I had a dream last night that I attended a one-night IMAX 70mm screening at the IMAX theater near me. Then I woke up and became super depressed over the fact that many IMAX theaters have already disposed of their 15/70 projectors since December (including the museum that I saw the premier at on November 4).

Definitely looking forward to attending one of the IMAX 70mm presentations of Star Wars in a few months.

taylorimpromptu wrote: 7 times in IMAX 70mm (with lots of weed)
Oh man, 70mm Interstellar on an edible at the California Science Center was one of the most religious experiences I've ever had.
taylorimpromptu wrote:
mosh89 wrote:Definitely looking forward to attending one of the IMAX 70mm presentations of Star Wars in a few months.
I'll be quite frank, it looks like 70mm IMAX is dead. I honestly doubt you'll find any 70mm IMAX presentations of Star Wars come December, it's all going to be either Laser or digital. The last cinema in Los Angeles with a 70mm IMAX projector (not counting the California Science Center), is getting rid of it and converting to Laser IMAX. If that's happening in the heart of Hollywood, where movies are made, you can bet it's happening nationwide. The CEO of IMAX has said they're planning on rolling out Laser to at least 15 theaters by the end of the year, some of which were former 70mm flagship locations. http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/behind ... ing-791037

First two times were on IMAX 70mm (both rank high on my list of best ever theater experiences).

Just finished up my third third viewing on the blu-ray I've had since it came out. It took me a while to get around to it, but it definitely holds up at home. :D

FEIGAWD wrote:1
Boo