How many times have you seen Interstellar?

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
9... i am really obsessed with this awesome movie. I never thought a movie can generate all this sensations.

hotsauce32 wrote:
rhonkt wrote: How was it in the science theater compared to Citywalk? I know they are both 70mm IMAX, but I really like the setup at the science theater.
The seating arrangement is steeper, and they're overall closer to the screen then they are at Citywalk. I sat in the 5th row in the Science Center, slightly off to the left. The screen is pretty massive, I believe it's 10 feet wider and 10 feet taller than the one at Citywalk. I think that, in combination with the seating arrangement, contributed to the aspect ratio changes feeling a little less jarring than at Citywalk. The full screen IMAX scenes were amazing. The audio, in particular the dialogue, sounded clearer than Citywalk's.

Only thing I didn't like were the seats themselves. Citywalk's seats were way more cushiony and comfortable; the Science Center, not so much. Most of the IMAX movies they show only run about 45 minutes, and that's what those seats are made for. They're not meant to be sitting in for nearly 3 hours, and I found myself shifting around a lot.

Overall still a fantastic presentation, I'm hoping to see it one last time there.
I think I actually might have talked.to you at citywalk. If you bought or talked to the manager area right by the entrance indoors.

I saw it at least 5 times at citywalk. The manager told that Nolan actually edited in that IMAX every night like 2 am.

Also I was at the Oculus Rift Interstellar Citywalk.

neb4ever wrote:
hotsauce32 wrote:
rhonkt wrote: How was it in the science theater compared to Citywalk? I know they are both 70mm IMAX, but I really like the setup at the science theater.
The seating arrangement is steeper, and they're overall closer to the screen then they are at Citywalk. I sat in the 5th row in the Science Center, slightly off to the left. The screen is pretty massive, I believe it's 10 feet wider and 10 feet taller than the one at Citywalk. I think that, in combination with the seating arrangement, contributed to the aspect ratio changes feeling a little less jarring than at Citywalk. The full screen IMAX scenes were amazing. The audio, in particular the dialogue, sounded clearer than Citywalk's.

Only thing I didn't like were the seats themselves. Citywalk's seats were way more cushiony and comfortable; the Science Center, not so much. Most of the IMAX movies they show only run about 45 minutes, and that's what those seats are made for. They're not meant to be sitting in for nearly 3 hours, and I found myself shifting around a lot.

Overall still a fantastic presentation, I'm hoping to see it one last time there.
I think I actually might have talked.to you at citywalk. If you bought or talked to the manager area right by the entrance indoors.

I saw it at least 5 times at citywalk. The manager told that Nolan actually edited in that IMAX every night like 2 am.

Also I was at the Oculus Rift Interstellar Citywalk.
Heh, I'm actually an employee there ;) , saw it 5 times and didn't have to pay a single dime lol. Did the Oculus Rift thing like three times

Here are some photos of our IMAX booth and Interstellar print:
And yes, Nolan did indeed edit and hold screenings for Interstellar here (also did TDKR). Anyone who saw it there saw the exact same print that Nolan watched himself. Hell, they might have even sat in the same seat as he did.

Just watched it for the 4th and final time in 70mm imax, theater was 3/4 full on a monday i couldn't believe it, noticed alot of ohhhh's and ahhhhhh's and wow's at certain points, after the wormhole scene the old dude behind me said to his wife "that was incredible" such a good movie even after 4 viewings, saw hobbit 3 and was like blah, no need to see this again.

Just one. In IMAX. Still think of it.

11 times. No joke.

10 times no joke.

Twelve times. No joke.

Eight times in 70mm IMAX.
Two times in digital IMAX.
One time in standard 70mm.
One time in 35mm.

5 times in 70MM FILM and 1 time in 4K. No joke.

taylorimpromptu wrote:Twelve times. No joke.

Eight times in 70mm IMAX.
Two times in digital IMAX.
One time in standard 70mm.
One time in 35mm.

Did you have to take out a second mortgage?