Scenes in trailer(s) missing in movie

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
I dont know if its a spoiler to reveal a scene that isn't in a movie, but a couple that come to mind are the close up scene of Murph crying as Coop drives off and
when the rocket is going up and Murph and Donald are holding hands. It makes sense for the rocket scene not to happen
considering the scene right before that. Anything else? Great fucking movie btw

Panapaok wrote: Image
it's really unbelievable that this shot is not in the movie

r0ck0 wrote:I dont know if its a spoiler to reveal a scene that isn't in a movie, but a couple that come to mind are the close up scene of Murph crying as Coop drives off and
when the rocket is going up and Murph and Donald are holding hands. It makes sense for the rocket scene not to happen
considering the scene right before that. Anything else? Great fucking movie btw
That shot of the rocket going up is Cooper and Murph. The jacket gives it away. It's really playing with my head that this scene isn't in the movie. Was it in the script but removed in editing? Was it just a random thing they filmed for the teaser? I HAVE TO KNOW.

anyone has all the trailers in 1080p MOV format that I could have :p

This didn't make it in the ultimate movie, right?
I wonder what this could mean

SINCEPTION wrote:anyone has all the trailers in 1080p MOV format that I could have :p
This page is gold for that. It not only has .mov trailers, there are trailers in 4K. http://www.hd-trailers.net/movie/interstellar/

thrice wrote:
I just poped in this thread. Haven't seen the movie yet but I personally don't consider it much of a spoiler to know what didn't make the film. I am quite surprised to see that that... space warp... thing, isn't in the film. Or is it just that shot? Do they show the same thing from another angle? Did they use a different design for the wormhole in the final film? I'm sure it's loaded with beautiful visuals but that's weird that isn't in it.

The wormhole thing is still in the movie. It's just that particular wide shot that isn't.

ComptonTerry wrote:
thrice wrote:
I just poped in this thread. Haven't seen the movie yet but I personally don't consider it much of a spoiler to know what didn't make the film. I am quite surprised to see that that... space warp... thing, isn't in the film. Or is it just that shot? Do they show the same thing from another angle? Did they use a different design for the wormhole in the final film? I'm sure it's loaded with beautiful visuals but that's weird that isn't in it.
Wait wait wait wait wait wait..... Why have you not seen Interstellar yet???

Talked about that a number of times, in short I just can't yet. Have to wait another week until I can, give or take a little