[SPOILERS] Best Lines/Quotes

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
One line that may be overlooked

"EEEEEUUUUUURRRRGGGHHHHHHHH" by Cooper in his first few moments in the tesseract

In all seriousness, it perfectly conveys the feeling of "OMFG WHERE THE FUCK AM I, WHAT THE HELL IS THIS PLACE". Echoed my own (and maybe other audience member's) sentiments when I first experienced that scene as well. I was like "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS NOLAN MINDFUCKERY"

hotsauce32 wrote:One line that may be overlooked

"EEEEEUUUUUURRRRGGGHHHHHHHH" by Cooper in his first few moments in the tesseract

In all seriousness, it perfectly conveys the feeling of "OMFG WHERE THE FUCK AM I, WHAT THE HELL IS THIS PLACE". Echoed my own (and maybe other audience member's) sentiments when I first experienced that scene as well. I was like "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS NOLAN MINDFUCKERY"
This guy gets it.

I don't remember whether it was Brand or Case/Tars who asked Cooper: Cooper, what are you doing?
Cooper: We're docking.

MeLVaNoaTe wrote:I don't remember whether it was Brand or Case/Tars who asked Cooper: Cooper, what are you doing?
It was Brand.

Funnily enough, even though it's not necessarily that significant, I love the opening lines of the film- the documentary clips. I can't remember the exact quote, but I love when she says "My dad was a farmer, just like everyone else. Of course, he didn't start out that way"- cue smash cut to Cooper struggling with the controls of his Ranger as a test pilot, from silence and quiet organ to noise and mayhem. That was the moment I felt I was in for something magical.

MeLVaNoaTe wrote:I don't remember whether it was Brand or Case/Tars who asked Cooper: Cooper, what are you doing?
what the FUCK is so amazing about this scene?

Cilogy wrote:
Lol

Cilogy wrote:
why the HELL do you have to try and ruin everything for everyone?

If they enjoy it let them enjoy it.

Cil I'm not sure if you're even serious anymore

cmon dude

Cilogy wrote:
It's the most inspirational and epic moment in the history of cinema.

Fact.