[SPOILERS] Best Lines/Quotes

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Come on TARS!
COME ON TARS!!!
As part of the amazing docking scene, it is one of the elements which raises this particular set piece of the film to bigger than life levels - the music, the visuals, the idea of what they're doing, and the way the hero and robot are working together - simply a great scene in sci-fi, of all time.

Bacon wrote:What quote was the second one in?

IMDb says there's one f-word.
There were two. I verified that when I went to watch it for the second time . Can't recall the exact words, but it was when
Mann confirms that Brand always knew Plan A was never an option and he says he "scarified" himself and then Cooper gets pissed off saying it isn't a sacrifice. "Fucking arrogance" is all I remember.
They beeped out the first (aforementioned) f-word here but we unfortunately had subtitles here, so I'm sure.

Initiate Spin!

Come on Tars!

always_smiling wrote:
When the rest of the crew goes into the cryo sleep, Coop gets close to TARS and tells something (cant remember exactly what it was)
and then TARS: "Why are you whispering? They cant hear you now"

Lol the way he said it!!

TARS rocked!!
That shit had me rolling. Also
when Cooper and TARS first meet and Cooper gets upset and gets up to go find Murphy and TARS says "Don't make me put you down again!" TARS is fucking amazing.

Panapaok wrote:
Don't let me go Murph! Don't let me go!
:cry:

Shout it, don't shower it!
...or something to that effect :)

Merkel wrote:
Shout it, don't shower it!
...or something to that effect :)
Say it, don't spray it.

I didn't realize it was a common catchphrase in America. Here in Portugal the theatre erupted in laughter with that line

Merkel wrote:I didn't realize it was a common catchphrase in America. Here in Portugal the theatre erupted in laughter with that line
I'm Australian :lol:

It's not possible...
it's necessary