What's Your Favorite Scene?

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
gofurther wrote:
also loved the beginning chase with the drone, beautiful soundtrack, made me smile
I smiled and almost cried because of Zimmer's beautiful music!

Innovator wrote:But one little moment that I also really enjoyed was
When Adult Murph goes "Eureka!" It was small, but I loved it.
Jessica was so honestly happy in that scene, loved her character. She had quite a range in this gem of a movie.
Ericmase wrote:
gofurther wrote:
also loved the beginning chase with the drone, beautiful soundtrack, made me smile
I smiled and almost cried because of Zimmer's beautiful music!
Same, when it started my thoughts were barely wrapped around the fact that I'm finally watching new Chris Nolan movie and, thank god, already love it.

Forum Pro
Law
Youuuu FUCKING coward.

Law wrote:Youuuu FUCKING coward.

Docking scene was outstanding, Mann leaving a dying Coop while feeling pangs of regret, and rationalizing to himself and him that he's doing the right thing (excellent character), the wormhole scene, the final moment between murph and coop, the heartbreaking tesseract sequence, the even more heartbreaking scene in murphs bedroom with coop.

If i had to pick the one scene that touched me the most it would probably be coop listening to messages from tom as he ages. That might very well be the best filmed scene that Nolan has ever brought out, no hyperbole.

I think the docking sequence will go down as one of the greatest scenes in the history of cinema.
The mind-blowing visuals, the background score, camera work, everything was so perfect in that scene. I was awestruck during that entire sequence. I don't think I've ever experienced in a movie anything like what I felt during that sequence.

GeniusNolan wrote:
I think the docking sequence will go down as one of the greatest scenes in the history of cinema.
The mind-blowing visuals, the background score, camera work, everything was so perfect in that scene. I was awestruck during that entire sequence. I don't think I've ever experienced in a movie anything like what I felt during that sequence.
Yes, I've never grappled the arm handles of my seat when watching a movie, always found that sort of comment kind of cliché; during that scene I didn't realize I was doing it and when I noticed I smiled, it truly was a spontaneous reaction, I was grappling my arm rest so strongly! Truly, no film made this year has the intensity of that scene.

"Where do we begin?"
I got goosebumps when he drove away and you heard Hans Zimmer's incredible score playing while there was a countdown. The fucking scene with the waves was amazing and extremely intense, I got tears in my eyes when you just saw Saturn, is that weird? Like I couldn't believe it, I thought that I was in that space ship, and looking at Saturn, freaking amazing stuff if you ask me. Every scene with Damon, loved his character btw. I thought pretty much all of the emotinal scenes worked, especially when he was seeing the video messages, holy fucking shit what a powerful scene that was, also when he was in the black hole and screaming, my god.
So yeah, alot've AMAZING scenes.

I was blown away by
docking scene, and Coop's ejecting and falling into the room, I was like WTF is that :shock:
plus
initial docking after launch

Law wrote:Youuuu FUCKING coward.
That was the first F-bomb in a Nolan movie in 12 years, i was really pleased...great line