What's Your Favorite Scene?

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Forum Pro
Law
Brand: What are you doing???

Cooper: DOCKING.

cue absolutely epic heart pounding music

Law wrote:Brand: What are you doing???

^THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wtf: :crazy: = me during this scene

That docking scene was spectacular.
We're talking about that Coop/Brand sex scene, right?

Just like every other Nolan film it's really hard to say. Your pick is amazing.
Heck that whole segment of the film, the tension of them trying to warn Dr. Mann not to do what he did, and then the edge of your seat amazement of that entire docking segment is a sight to behold, but my heart belongs to the emotion of this film, and Cooper watching all those messages, and us finally seeing adult Murph and Matthew's absolutely excellent performance there was a sight to behold.

Docking by far, but I would start just before that....when Coop and Mann take a walk....Mann starts talking and the music starts to build then....we get shots of Murph and Earth intersped with Coop/Mann and the race to Endurance...the docking by Mann and then the docking by Coop - I'm sure that whole thing was probably 1/2 hour but just awesome stuff there....

The docking part was omg. One of the best scenes I've ever seen in a movie. But what about this.
Coop: "Those aren't mountains, they're waves....."
Brand: "*Walking away, then looks up* W-What...?"

*cue heart-pounding intense music*

The video messages scene without a doubt. When Cooper starts laughing and it slowly turns into him sobbing. Fuck.

Everybody mentioned the docking part, so i'll say the part when Murph ran out of the house when Cooper is driving away. :cry:

Forum Pro
Law
I'm also a sucker for Nolan's silent flashback scenes...and there were a lot of those in this beauty

Law wrote:Brand: What are you doing???

That one. That's the one.