What's Your Favorite Scene?

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
One of my favourites was the Coop/Brand Vs Dr. Mann in the docking race, incredible tension and score. Damon floating was epic! Also what everyone else has mentioned. Coop in the teseract crying out with that incredible score with the books.. Omg.

I agree with all the above posts.
m4st4 wrote:
Ruth wrote:
m4st4 wrote:First time she was on screen saying that - Zimmer complemented the scene with horror tones. Actually, he did that all the time.
Zimmer probably just mistook Interstellar for actually being a horror movie. Shit happens
Sorry that sounded wrong... 'complemented the scenes (and elevated them) - in that particular sequence with horror overtones, but mostly it was space ballet of epicness' :D
Makes me wonder what happens if Zimmer scores a Nolan horror film.

Holy cow, a Nolan horror film would be the scariest thing. The man knows how to connect to an audience. :o

Another moment that comes to mind
when they open the door to find the aged David Gyasi..."I've waited 23 years"

You guys have already mentioned most of my favourite scenes, so I'm not gonna repeat them again lol.

There is a scene after
they escape from the water planet that they discuss about what exactly happened there.. Anne has this line where she says that since time passes so slowly there in comparison to earth, the signal came clear.. And that Dr. Miller probably "died minutes ago"

That totally blew my mind.

kanjisheik wrote:You guys have already mentioned most of my favourite scenes, so I'm not gonna repeat them again lol.

There is a scene after
they escape from the water planet that they discuss about what exactly happened there.. Anne has this line where she says that since time passes so slowly there in comparison to earth, the signal came clear.. And that Dr. Miller probably "died minutes ago"

That totally blew my mind.
THIS.

I'm fucking right. This film is a loooong favorite scene of mine lol.

m4st4 wrote:Brand: What are you doing?
Cooper: DOCKING.

That scene was Mozart, Kubrick, Ballet.
That was my favorite scene as well. I still can't describe the feeling, but man my heart was pounding so hard. It was beautiful.

also loved the beginning chase with the drone, beautiful soundtrack, made me smile

gofurther wrote:
also loved the beginning chase with the drone, beautiful soundtrack, made me smile
Almost forget about this scene. It is one of my favorite scenes too.

Obviously
The docking sequence was incredible, there are really no words to describe how good and intense that was.
But one little moment that I also really enjoyed was
When Adult Murph goes "Eureka!" It was small, but I loved it.