How many people are you going with? Spreading word of mouth?

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
MiracleSleeper2 wrote:
JonnyM93 wrote:This movie actually landed me a date with a co-worker who's being eye-ing me for a while. Thanks Chris Nolan!
When the film is over, as the credits roll, and she's in tears... just lean over to her and whisper in her ear: "Love is the one thing that transcends time and space" And then softly kiss her on the cheek.

She'll either slap you, or fall in love with you. Try it and report back.
Lol I'll try something but not that, it'll get me slapped for sure haha.

Tomorrow: Me and my girlfriend
Wednesday: Me and like 10 bros
Friday: Me and a couple work colleagues
Saturday: Group date (4-6 people)

So probably around 20 unique individuals total; all in 70mm IMAX.

8-) :gonf:

Barrett wrote:Tomorrow: Me and my girlfriend

You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar. Always frontin that WOM BABY, even on a microscale.

MiracleSleeper2 wrote:
JonnyM93 wrote:This movie actually landed me a date with a co-worker who's being eye-ing me for a while. Thanks Chris Nolan!
When the film is over, as the credits roll, and she's in tears... just lean over to her and whisper in her ear: "Love is the one thing that transcends time and space" And then softly kiss her on the cheek.

She'll definitely want the D.

MiracleSleeper2 wrote:

If she does slap you in the face, then whisper "I'm coming back". She'll probably then call the cops on you but it's worth a shot.

jwin2321 wrote:If she does slap you in the face, then whisper "I'm coming back". She'll probably then call the cops on you but it's worth a shot.
Definitely worth it.

Barrett wrote:Tomorrow: Me and my girlfriend

That is impressive! I haven't even considered when I'm going to see it a second time but I definitely will. Last movie I saw more than once in the theater was Independence Day. Yes, it's been that long since my fanaticism got a hold of me.

Tomorrow = Me and a friend (that makes 2 of us)

Wednesday = Me, my littlebrother and 8 of my other friends

Friday the 14th = Me, my littlebrother, my grandmother, my grandfather, my uncle and about 10-15 friends

Thursday: Me and my brother, 2 of our cousins and friends. So we are 6 people going can't wait! :gonf:

My family and my girlfriend, a total of 6 :gonf: