How many people are you going with? Spreading word of mouth?

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Some of you have massive groups holy shit. The most I've ever gone with is 13 and that was for TDKR in IMAX at midnight

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:mouth legs idc whatever i gotta do to spread the word
Took me a second to realize what you were implying. :lol:

10 people in my group for friday, IMAX, i think it's probably digital IMAX, not 70 mm, sue me. late night showing, probably after some champagne and greenery. extremely stoked.

Going with 4 more people tonight ,its not IMAX (dont have one) but its a good 4 k screen with neat sound,ill be visiting IMAX for my second viewing.
I cant even work right now ,didnt watch a sci fi movie i liked since The Moon and 2001 is my favourite..I would like to see the visuals of 2001 with emotion of The Moon and a solid story,it doesnt have to be art and deep philosophy like 2001 was...I dont know i feel like i am in for a treat :)
I FKING CANT WAIT !
I HAVE BEEN FOR FAR TOO LONG !

Seeing it in under 7 hours, holy fuck.........

sander121 wrote:Seeing it in under 7 hours, holy fuck.........
6 to go for me ! # hype
:twothumbsup:

A picture of me (with Cooper's "kind of" jacket), my littlebrother (second to the right) and 5 of my friends at a early screening from yesterday:

3 of them didn't want to be in the picture.

Now, show me your pictures Nolan Fans! :gonf: 8-)

I went with 3 friends of mine and I'm going back tomorrow (not to an IMAX) with my sister.

Me, my grandmother, my grandfather and 8 of my friends went to see it last friday. Everybody loved it! :gonf:

Ericmase wrote:Me, my grandmother, my grandfather and 8 of my friends went to see it last friday. Everybody loved it! :gonf:

It's amazing! Especially the fact that you took your grandparents with you!