How many people are you going with? Spreading word of mouth?

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
I have masterminded to bring 18 of my family and friends. It started with 2 of us being intrigued then I convinced my 3 brothers to come as they also like sci-fi. I convinced my brothers to convince their girlfriends and friends. I also convinced my cousins with the idea of a big group outing to see this. I bought all the tickets and have gotten them to pay me back already. It will not be IMAX since I couldn't find 18 seats next to each other but it will be 4K digital and RESERVED :D seating! I can't imagine trying to get a group this big to watch a movie together without reserved seating.

The thing that kills me is that most of them had not even really heard/considered going to the movie for this. I think the trailer piqued their interest but they weren't "dying" to see this. I attribute them to not really being "space/sci-fi" people.

How many people are you guys going with? Spreading the word with social media/word of mouth?

Inb4 lock.
I am going with 7 different people. I bought all their tickets and they payed me back as well.

I'm going with a group of 6 (including me). Each couple bought their own tickets.

I've talked around 14 people who would have otherwise not gone into going to various screenings with me.

:gonf:

About 100, give or take.

MiracleSleeper2 wrote:About 100, give or take.
Damn. I clearly need to be working harder!

taylorimpromptu wrote:
MiracleSleeper2 wrote:About 100, give or take.
Damn. I clearly need to be working harder!
Haha. And I thought i was putting in work.

4 other co-workers on Tuesday night. Can't wait.

This movie actually landed me a date with a co-worker who's being eye-ing me for a while. Thanks Chris Nolan!

JonnyM93 wrote:This movie actually landed me a date with a co-worker who's being eye-ing me for a while. Thanks Chris Nolan!
When the film is over, as the credits roll, and she's in tears... just lean over to her and whisper in her ear: "Love is the one thing that transcends time and space" And then softly kiss her on the cheek.

She'll either slap you, or fall in love with you. Try it and report back.