What a disaster

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Locked
User avatar
Posts: 26294
Joined: February 2010
Location: Texas
sounds like another piece of trash from the hackmaster


I suggest we all jump ship

Image

User avatar
Posts: 497
Joined: March 2014
Cilogy wrote:sounds like another piece of trash from the hackmaster


I suggest we all jump ship

Image

And yet for some reason all my threads get locked... :roll:

Posts: 8303
Joined: August 2012
It looks like I've been right all along
Ruth wrote:What if Interstellar is actually a shit movie and Nolan and co. just decided to make an attempt at the biggest collective trolling in movie history, with an intention of seeing how many people actually go crazy because of it?


Now that would be evil.

User avatar
Posts: 452
Joined: April 2014
Ruth wrote:It looks like I've been right all along
Ruth wrote:What if Interstellar is actually a shit movie and Nolan and co. just decided to make an attempt at the biggest collective trolling in movie history, with an intention of seeing how many people actually go crazy because of it?


Now that would be evil.
oh my god it all makes sense now! :o

Posts: 136
Joined: May 2010
Location: Taiwan
Nauta wrote:
Ruth wrote:It looks like I've been right all along
Ruth wrote:What if Interstellar is actually a shit movie and Nolan and co. just decided to make an attempt at the biggest collective trolling in movie history, with an intention of seeing how many people actually go crazy because of it?


Now that would be evil.
oh my god it all makes sense now! :o
I'd hate to see out of control :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

User avatar
Posts: 7294
Joined: January 2014
Is this the end of the studio's trust of Nolan? I bet it under performs at the box office too.

Posts: 8303
Joined: August 2012
so when do we start killing ourselves

Locked