Interstellar screening at Fort Hood on 18th October

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Vader, take it up with @hasanahmad80 the guy who is now quarreling with Kristopher Tapley and who linked the "most depressing movie ever!" review to the photo of the little kid getting her photo taken with McC. Ungrateful brat.

I don't get what the hate is for this girl. It's just an opinion, she's entitled to think whatever she wants about the film. I wouldn't let it bother me.

Miles Messervy wrote:I don't get what the hate is for this girl. It's just an opinion, she's entitled to think whatever she wants about the film. I wouldn't let it bother me.
That's not hate. That's derision. Social media is very important. These are the first "real" reviews coming out for this movie. This person posts "most depressing movie ever" and unless you are aware that the person who posted that is, no derision here, just the truth, a little kid.... you might find that a damning assessment.

From another thread on here, you can see that somebody on twitter connected the dots.

" https://twitter.com/hasanahmad80/with_replies

This dude's twitter exchange with Kris Tapley is gold"

Miles Messervy wrote:It's a funny comment since I remember other people who had seen it talking about the film's optimism. I'm speculating that she made that comment because perhaps
The astronauts do find a way to save the human race, but Cooper is never able to reunite with his children.
Yep. Nolan lied. :D

mari ‏@marixangelica 2h2 hours ago
Interstellar is probably the most depressing movie I've ever seen.
Expand

Monica ‏@Monicabbm 9m9 minutes ago
@marixangelica good or not?

mari ‏@marixangelica 2m2 minutes ago
@Monicabbm great!
8-)

Monicabbm wrote:
Expand

@Monicabbm great!
8-)
FANTASTIC! That kid just went up in my estimation!!! I take all the shade back! You forget that in middle school depressing doesn't really mean depressing, it just means something that makes you cry. I bet she thought The Fault in our Stars was even more depressing!

I borrowed from you guys' other thread. Hasan's having fun with Tapley isn't he.

Monicabbm wrote:
Expand

@Monicabbm great!
8-)
Yeah!
But... Nolan lied. :D

Aili wrote:
Monicabbm wrote:
Expand

@Monicabbm great!
8-)
FANTASTIC! That kid just went up in my estimation!!! I take all the shade back! You forget that in middle school depressing doesn't really mean depressing, it just means something that makes you cry. I bet she thought The Fault in our Stars was even more depressing!

I borrowed from you guys' other thread. Hasan's having fun with Tapley isn't he.

Yes I am

Expand

@Monicabbm great!
8-)[/quote]

I borrowed from you guys' other thread. Hasan's having fun with Tapley isn't he.[/quote]

Yes I am[/quote]

DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE OTHERS... BUT I LOVE YA! KEEP GIVING HIM HELL!! :clap:

Why would any reasonable person take the word of an Islamic sympathizer? Reading through his twitter it's quite obvious he's an intellectually dishonest cretin.