Interstellar screening at Fort Hood on 18th October

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Hah everyone that's raved it so far are intelligent people. I'll take Wright and PTA's opinion over most people. Let's not get worked up over some random dudes opinion. If he's even seen it.

4 out of 10 = Credibility Lost

Has this guy even seen a film before? :facepalm:

thegreypilgrim wrote:Well it's just strange that he would give it a failing number grade while otherwise saying it was good.
It sounds more like he enjoyed meeting Matthew McConaughey and shaking his hand than the actual film itself. It's odd to rate it that low, but he still recommended it so there you go.

"Family friendly and suspenseful. My friends were balling their eyes out the whole movie. The movies different and gets you thinking. 4/10!!!" - Jeffrey Payne
Epic poster quote confirmed

radewart wrote:Not to be mean, but based on the guy's lack of basic grammar, I won't get to worked up about his opinion. Some people like shit, stuff like Transformers and reality TV. Interstellar may be too slow moving and have not enough action for them.
Haha, exactly. He wrote 'bawling' as 'balling.'

HorrorBiz wrote:
thegreypilgrim wrote:Well it's just strange that he would give it a failing number grade while otherwise saying it was good.
It sounds more like he enjoyed meeting Matthew McConaughey and shaking his hand than the actual film itself. It's odd to rate it that low, but he still recommended it so there you go.
Maybe it was a typo.

lol I think the guy understood that he was giving it a 4 or 5/10. After the two other guys question him about the low rating, he goes on to say, "you should still go see it." I wonder what an 8 is for him ha or maybe he has such high standards that most movies don't rate a 6 or higher for him.

I dont think i have ever liked a movie and given it 5/10.its really weird anyway not everyone is going to rate the movie.some people dont like science hence it might be boring to them

More from same IMDB guy:
There is more to the story. I can't reveal more and not spoil it for you. I don't see anyone going to see thus movie and saying. " that sucked " its just a great all around story with great special effects. As far as the performances go. Matt= 8.5. I think in all his performances who he is comes thru. I feel like he is a lot more intelligent than people give him credit for. The remaining cast I think as a whole I would give an 8. Its really more of an ensemble performance than it is individuals. Having said that. It shows that Matt is the main character and everyone around him are his supports. Anne does a great job with her character. And the remaining cast really serves the story well. I do appreciate actors who know their range and Don not try to do more than what they are able to. I think Matt knows who he is as an actor and he does not fail his abilities or goes beyond them in this movie.

Or maybe it was meant to be a 4/5.