Interstellar Countdown Thread

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
God I feel so beat down after having a 10 hour shift. At least time is passing quickly for me, seeing it in 44 hours :twothumbsup:

My showing is Nov 6th at 8 pm EST....which means I still have close to 75 hours to go. I think I should steer clear of this place for a bit after tomorrow...

Oldfriend wrote:My showing is Nov 6th at 8 pm EST....which means I still have close to 75 hours to go. I think I should steer clear of this place for a bit after tomorrow...
Yeah, I'm not coming on here at all after tomorrow. Tons of people on here will have seen it, and no matter what, spoilers will be floating around.

The wait for Saturday is unbarable. :D

The wait till tomorrow is unbearable

LaRose wrote:The wait till tomorrow is unbearable
You're not helping. :lol:

Fricking Sunday at 4pm; literally my favourite time to go to the cinema 8-)

As much as I wish I could see it in real IMAX, it's been some ride since the first announcement to get here. The ultimate trip indeed :clap:

It's official. I've entered the "losing sanity" mode of anticipation.

Has anyone else gotten to that point?

MiracleSleeper2 wrote:It's official. I've entered the "losing sanity" mode of anticipation.
To put it mildly, yes.

speakerzboomin wrote:
MiracleSleeper2 wrote:It's official. I've entered the "losing sanity" mode of anticipation.
To put it mildly, yes.
Me right now:

Yeah...

There's a theater right near my house that I could have gone to see it at tomorrow... but I have fucking exams, so I have to wait until Saturday.

Fuck me.