Interstellar Countdown Thread

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Thirteen days until celluloid screenings!

MiracleSleeper2 wrote:TWO.
FRIGGEN.
WEEKS.
LEFT!

:D
Impeccable timing, we have!

For those that have bought their tickets and know exactly what time & date they'll be seeing INTERSTELLAR, this site can set up a countdown that you can then bookmark & reference as needed: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/create.

12 days, 14 hours, 38 minutes until I go Interstellar

:shock:

14 days - 18 hours - 33 minutes before I will go see Interstellar in 70mm film :D

taylorimpromptu wrote:
FRIGGEN.
WEEKS.
LEFT!

Come to China and you'll wait 12 hours less :D

SaulLin wrote:
taylorimpromptu wrote:
FRIGGEN.
WEEKS.
LEFT!

OT:

Are you Chinese are just there for business? Cause if you are Chinese then I think you are the first on the forum.

Pratham wrote:
SaulLin wrote:
OT:

Are you Chinese are just there for business? Cause if you are Chinese then I think you are the first on the forum.
Judging by the username, i'll say the poster's Chinese; but i could be wrong. I'm saying this because I'm Chinese as well, even though I always consider myself Australian since i was born in Australia.

And yeah, 2 more weeks in Australia. Though i'll watch it during the Weekend instead of release day.
Last edited by Havoc1st on October 23rd, 2014, 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

In 13:22:26:45 I will be beginning this epic journey at the IMAX in Melbourne.

:gonf: forever

Havoc1st wrote:
Pratham wrote:
SaulLin wrote:
OT:

Judging by the username, i'll say the poster's Chinese; but i could be wrong. I'm saying this because I'm Chinese as well, even though I always consider myself Australian since i was born in Australia.

And yeah, 2 more weeks in Australia. Though i'll watch it during the Weekend instead of release day.
I know that we have members of Asian ethnicities, but as far as I know, he's first guy from China itself. We still don't have Japanese or Korean members. I think we'll have one or two after Interstellar.