Interstellar Countdown Thread

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
I had a dream last night that I went to go see this in theaters. I took my parents to one of the digital IMAX screenings at the big AMC theater near me. We were late and walked in just as the film was beginning (something that I never do). I'm still trying to remember how it started (or rather, how I perceived it to have started), but the aspect ratio was something like 6:1 (i.e., very wide and very short) and the resolution was less than 720p. I was mad throughout the entire dream for not choosing an IMAX 70mm screening. I walked out five minutes into the film to get a refund.

I suppose this is my subconscious expressing a distaste for digital projection?

tl;dr = 18 days!!!

I also had a dream about Interstellar last night - can't remember much, except that there were loads of dead bodies aboard the ship (? whatever).

;) ;) ;)

The only Interstellar dream I've ever had was one with Jessica Chastain in it.

I love that with the movie so close now we're getting a little something every day, whether it be a tweet, an interview, a TV spot, etc. Makes the wait that much easier. Or maybe not, since it's constantly on my mind.

Hustler wrote:I love that with the movie so close now we're getting a little something every day, whether it be a tweet, an interview, a TV spot, etc. Makes the wait that much easier. Or maybe not, since it's constantly on my mind.
Time to check yourself into Hype Rehab.

Getting closer and closer.... :shock:
(The IMAX reel for Interstellar. "I work on an IMAX theater that still relies on film reels. This reel arrived in the warehouse way before it should be premiered. Seems odd, so I took a picture of it in the projection room and decided to share it here."

It's really crazy to think that we are so close. 18 days to go...

Two weeks from today!

TWO.
FRIGGEN.
WEEKS.
LEFT!

:D