Interstellar Countdown Thread

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Second viewving in a couple of hours. I'm still excited. :D

natalie wrote:Second viewving in a couple of hours. I'm still excited. :D
Save some for the rest of us now. :lol:

On my way to AMC Lincoln Center for the 8pm IMAX. This will mark the fourth Nolan film in a row (fifth total, including Avatar) for which I've seen the first wide released showing at this theatre. It all started with the December tease of the TDK prologue where I met Jonah Nolan. This is a proud tradition of mine, but for some reason today's anticipation is the calmest I've felt in this six year run. But I'm fully expecting to puke in the cinema. If one of you sorry suckers is sitting in front of me, I apologize in advance for my bodily fluids that will imminently stain your expensive clothing.

I'm a John G wrote:On my way to AMC Lincoln Center for the 8pm IMAX. This will mark the fourth Nolan film in a row (fifth total, including Avatar) for which I've seen the first wide released showing at this theatre. It all started with the December tease of the TDK prologue where I met Jonah Nolan. This is a proud tradition of mine, but for some reason today's anticipation is the calmest I've felt in this six year run. But I'm fully expecting to puke in the cinema. If one of you sorry suckers is sitting in front of me, I apologize in advance for my bodily fluids that will imminently stain your expensive clothing.
LMAO! Can't wait to hear your rating.

Watching it tomorrow. Just less then 24 hours :D .

DoubleD wrote:

Ok... Sorry but no. I have tickes for Thursday. :shifty:

natalie wrote:
DoubleD wrote:

Ok... Sorry but no. I have tickes for Thursday. :shifty:
lol.

I don't blame you.

Well I can't sleep, lol. Less than 9 hours to go until I reach complete, cinematic enlightenment.

Fuck. 32 hours for me.

92 hours for me :cry: :cry: