Interstellar Countdown Thread

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
User avatar
Posts: 1187
Joined: July 2011
Leaving in about an hour and a half. Holy shitballs.

User avatar
Posts: 2554
Joined: July 2013
Hustler wrote:Leaving in about an hour and a half. Holy shitballs.
The time has come.

User avatar
Posts: 3772
Joined: August 2009
Location: a galaxy far far away
Second viewving in a couple of hours. I'm still excited. :D

User avatar
Posts: 17502
Joined: May 2011
natalie wrote:Second viewving in a couple of hours. I'm still excited. :D
Save some for the rest of us now. :lol:

Posts: 304
Joined: April 2010
On my way to AMC Lincoln Center for the 8pm IMAX. This will mark the fourth Nolan film in a row (fifth total, including Avatar) for which I've seen the first wide released showing at this theatre. It all started with the December tease of the TDK prologue where I met Jonah Nolan. This is a proud tradition of mine, but for some reason today's anticipation is the calmest I've felt in this six year run. But I'm fully expecting to puke in the cinema. If one of you sorry suckers is sitting in front of me, I apologize in advance for my bodily fluids that will imminently stain your expensive clothing.

Posts: 25
Joined: October 2014
I'm a John G wrote:On my way to AMC Lincoln Center for the 8pm IMAX. This will mark the fourth Nolan film in a row (fifth total, including Avatar) for which I've seen the first wide released showing at this theatre. It all started with the December tease of the TDK prologue where I met Jonah Nolan. This is a proud tradition of mine, but for some reason today's anticipation is the calmest I've felt in this six year run. But I'm fully expecting to puke in the cinema. If one of you sorry suckers is sitting in front of me, I apologize in advance for my bodily fluids that will imminently stain your expensive clothing.
LMAO! Can't wait to hear your rating.

User avatar
Posts: 8178
Joined: October 2012
Location: Gran Pulse
Watching it tomorrow. Just less then 24 hours :D .

User avatar
Posts: 3772
Joined: August 2009
Location: a galaxy far far away
DoubleD wrote:
natalie wrote:Second viewving in a couple of hours. I'm still excited. :D
Save some for the rest of us now. :lol:

Ok... Sorry but no. I have tickes for Thursday. :shifty:

User avatar
Posts: 17502
Joined: May 2011
natalie wrote:
DoubleD wrote:
natalie wrote:Second viewving in a couple of hours. I'm still excited. :D
Save some for the rest of us now. :lol:

Ok... Sorry but no. I have tickes for Thursday. :shifty:
lol.

I don't blame you.

User avatar
Posts: 2554
Joined: July 2013
Well I can't sleep, lol. Less than 9 hours to go until I reach complete, cinematic enlightenment.

Post Reply