Interstellar Countdown Thread

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
So… I'm pretty sure my friends and family are sick of me talking this movie up.

taylorimpromptu wrote:So… I'm pretty sure my friends and family are sick of me talking this movie up.
doin it wrong bub

talking isn't enough

you have to fap too

Anyone else having trouble sleeping? Only 11 days to go before I see it and it's killing me!

BoyInterstellar wrote:Anyone else having trouble sleeping? Only 11 days to go before I see it and it's killing me!
ha yep. The flood of twitter reactions today kept me up and now I can't sleep :eh:
Hope school nor work get in the way of me watching this early.

BoyInterstellar wrote:Only 11 days to go before I see it and it's killing me!
I've got 3 important exams to study for between now and INTERSTELLAR... so in a way I guess I'm lucky, since I have something to distract me.

Coming to this section of forum probably isn't the best way to go about my hype... still too many days.

Once Sunday comes, I can officially say: "I'm seeing Interstellar next week."

That's going to be a damn good feeling.

Is anybody marathoning movies? Either Nolan's films or some relevant scifi leading up to release?

yourstrulyinhd wrote:Is anybody marathoning movies? Either Nolan's films or some relevant scifi leading up to release?
Yeah, a lot of people on here are doing that. I personally am not doing it though.

I'm 19 hours through mine. About 30 or so to go, which will take me right to 11/4.