Interstellar Advance Screening Social Media Reactions Thread

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
HorrorBiz wrote:Michelle Beadle, sports reporter and host on ESPN.
@MichelleDBeadle 1h1 hour ago
Just left screening of @Interstellar. My muscles hurt. In best of ways. Tense for the whole thing. Need a drink. Loved! #Interstellar
Almost 1 million followers! :o

WOM :gonf:

Just left screening of @Interstellar. My muscles hurt. In best of ways. Tense for the whole thing. Need a drink. Loved! #Interstellar
For some reason, this makes me really happy. I love Michelle Beadle and watch her everyday, so its nice to see someone not in the "film" circles love this movie

Vesh wrote:
For some reason, this makes me really happy. I love Michelle Beadle and watch her everyday, so its nice to see someone not in the "film" circles love this movie
Exactly. I recall many ESPN anchors raving about Inception when it came out. Including that idiot Skip Bayless

Tim Gerber @Zuranthium · 9h 9 hours ago
I loved #Interstellar . It requires some leaps of faith and it's not "perfect" but a brilliant journey through what defines humanity.

De Ponte Arnaud ‏@ADP7 35m35 minutes ago
Trois jours plus tard et toujours autant choqué #Interstellar #filmofheyear

Three days later and I'm still in shock #Interstellar #filmoftheyear

Shane Nickerson ‏@shanenickerson 17m17 minutes ago (20.4K followers)
Huge thanks to @paramountpics and @robdyrdek for tonight’s screening of #Interstellar. I was blown away. It’s 3 hours of SciFi joy.
2HAYNEZ ‏@imandyhaynes 17m17 minutes ago (6k followers)
I know I'm prone to hyperbole, but #Interstellar is the most important movie I've ever seen.

Details

@MickLaSalle: Just saw two hours and 15 minutes of #Interstellar before the sound went out at a cursed screening . . . Too bad. It was looking good.

Film critic for the San Francisco Chronicle. Looks like from what he saw, he liked it.

CoRohr wrote:@MickLaSalle: Just saw two hours and 15 minutes of #Interstellar before the sound went out at a cursed screening . . . Too bad. It was looking good.

Film critic for the San Francisco Chronicle. Looks like from what he saw, he liked it.
@pulptom 55m55 minutes ago
@MickLaSalle how long is it??

@MickLaSalle 52m52 minutes ago
@pulptom 170 minutes.

@pulptom 46m46 minutes ago
@MickLaSalle and it was just "kicking in" at 135 eh?

@MickLaSalle 29m29 minutes ago
@pulptom No it was good all the way.

David S. Cohen ‏@Variety_DSCohen 2m2 minutes ago
Saw #Interstellar and find myself in the odd position of feeling like I need to see it again to be sure I really dislike it that much.
Amirose Eisenbach ‏@Amirosie 2m2 minutes ago
Next batch of #Interstellar screenings over, let the dissection commence. Such a divisive film with flaws, yes. But also brilliance & beauty