Interstellar Advance Screening Social Media Reactions Thread

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Aili wrote:I just saw something on the IMDB. This guy isn't Variety's critic. Their critic is Justin Chang. We don't have to freak out yet!!

His follow-up tweet.
Paul Shirey @arcticninja
Hearing lots of online critics are ready to tear Interstellar a new one after this week’s screening. Not surprised.

David Ketchum @KetchumAtMovies
@arcticninja You are quite wrong, sadly. From those I've spoken to, the majority of critics will worship it like the god awful 'Gravity.'
11:35 PM - 24 Oct 2014
In Chinese: David Ketchum就是个低智商的大SB

Monicabbm wrote:Review from Variety will be negative :(

Except Peter Debruge is the critic who reviews for Variety
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/critic/peter-debruge/

Don't know who's that Devid Ketchum. I guess he has written a few articles for Variety...
Last edited by Oneironaut on October 27th, 2014, 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

I have no idea who this chick is, but she liked the film.
@Lakergirl_247
We watched a Special Advanced Screening of @Interstellar at Paramount Studios today and it was amazing! #Interstellar #1iotaBeThere

@MrHill24_7 15m15 minutes ago
@Lakergirl_247 @Interstellar really? Out of the movies you've seen this yr where do you rank it?

@Lakergirl_247 4m4 minutes ago
@MrHill24_7 @Interstellar I rarely watch a movie twice, but I will most likely watch it again in 70 mm IMAX.

I'm probably reading too much into this, but I think Ketchum could be just annoyed that his publications's review is positive when he didn't like it..

Just wishful thinking I suppose.

I have been reading all these twitter reviews or comments so far and what is up with people and this movie. Some have their freaking pitchfork's ready for blood. My goodness I haven't seen so far out for it for a maybe forever. I know there will be plenty of positives but it seems most people especially that Wells guy hated it before even seeing.

bootsy wrote:I have been reading all these twitter reviews or comments so far and what is up with people and this movie. Some have their freaking pitchfork's ready for blood. My goodness I haven't seen so far out for it for a maybe forever. I know there will be plenty of positives but it seems most people especially that Wells guy hated it before even seeing.
Really? It seems to me there isn't much negative talk about the film apart from two or three stuck up critics

That guy probably doesn´t even exist, literally