Interstellar Advance Screening Social Media Reactions Thread

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Actor Josh Gad just tweeted about Interstellar

@joshgad: #Interstellar is truly incredible. A thought provoking, challenging gut punch of a film. Wow.

CoMeT wrote:
CoRohr wrote:Actor Josh Gad just tweeted about Interstellar

@joshgad: #Interstellar is truly incredible. A thought provoking, challenging gut punch of a film. Wow.
:wtf: :clap:
He followed it up with a little more praise.
@GermainLussier 5m5 minutes ago

@joshgad You saw it? Gaaaaaaaaad!

@joshgad 4m4 minutes ago

@GermainLussier amazing!

Here's another

@Eric_Mabius: I just attended an intimate premiere of #Interstellar on largest IMAX screen in the world! More Oscar winners than I've ever seen in 1 room!

http://instagram.com/p/ufGZOIIiv8/

petewentz
1 minute ago
Got to see "interstellar" tonight and the space shuttle endeavor- pretty epic. Haven't had time to process the film fully but I find it amazing that that someone like Chris Nolan is making insane and amazing imaginative films that push the envelope of pop culture... Reminds me of space adventure epics I saw growing up... See this if you get the chance..:

Edgar WRight saw it a second time, he likes it even more

Emile Hirsch
Saw a private showing of @Interstellar last night. INCREDIBLE film. An absolute must see, it is truly unforgettable.

Patton Oswalt ‏@pattonoswalt

I saw INTERSTELLAR last night & I'm just now taking it all in. Holy moley. Amazing

Rian Johnson @rianjohnson
Interstellar is bold & ballsy. Huge ideas done in a concrete grounded way, and some of the finest space travel spectacle this side of 2001.

Rian Johnson @rianjohnson · 17m 17 minutes ago
Plus if you're a space nut like me there's an IMAX sequence of the ship passing Saturn that'll make you pee. (Hey that rhymed)