IMAX Trailer #5

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Sex scene confirmed.
Last edited by Interstellar on October 7th, 2014, 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rom
Last edited by Rom on September 8th, 2017, 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

You boys are in trouble.

Where's teh forum police?? Arrest these peasants!

Had to finally register. I actually LOVE the music. I thought it had to be Zimmer given that it is similar to the teaser motif, was a 70mm presentation and shazam/Siri cannot source it. It has a dissonance reminiscent of 2001's final portion, and a sweeping tone fitting of such a grand adventure. Almost feels like galloping across the prarie, which, they sort of are....in space. Love it.

Cannot wait to see this in 15/70 IMAX. The end of this trailer is tear inducing.

PM ME PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF NOLAN

Someone PM this to me too. Thank you so much! :)

Also PM me :gonf:

nolannolanchrischris wrote:
jwin2321 wrote:I've only heard the audio to the bootleg, gonna wait until Friday when I watch the trailer at the Air and Space Museum. I can only imagine how chill inducing the trailer will be. Just imagining what the blackhole and wormhole will look like on a true IMAX screen already gives me chills. I remember seeing trailer 2 at the air and space museum and all the people in the theatre just gasping when they saw the wormhole and all the murmuring after the trailer ended. This movie definitely looks so ambitious, and so different than any sci fi movie i've seen in a real theatre. Its gonna be a long month till this movie comes out.
That brief shot at 2:02 from the first trailer in the museum's IMAX was a complete trip and head-spinning in the best way. I don't think I've ever had a reaction like that to something in theaters, though the Hubble 3D show immediately after had some great moments. Watching these trailers on a laptop really doesn't do any of it justice at all. It's going to surprise a lot of people.
Yeah Hubble was a great documentary. Truly makes you think about how special Earth is, and how fascinating that whenever we look up in the stars, were always looking into the past. I'm thinking about seeing Hidden Universe when I go watch the trailer, any idea if it's as good as Hubble?

Last edited by taylorimpromptu on October 7th, 2014, 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A
Last edited by jwin2321 on October 7th, 2014, 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.