IMAX Trailer #5

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
I'm so desperate for new footage I hope the whole movie leaks as a CAMRip.

That'd be awesome.

:roll:

Sometimes I wonder if Nolan would disown his fanbase if he found this place. The whole "I want to know *everything* before the movie comes out" attitude I mean. The exact opposite of his own approach.

Why would you need any new footage? Wasn't reading the whole leaked script enough? The movie comes in a month. This trailer probably won't contain much new footage anyway. Just some of the IMAX footage we've already seen in its full glory with the correct aspect ratio.

Rom
Last edited by Rom on September 8th, 2017, 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Alright, I'm literally one of the weakest people but even I don't want to see that trailer. If they release it.

Rom wrote:I don't like the marketing, they are playing with my feelings.
just stop

I'd be more on board and thrilled with the exclusivity IMAX is getting with Interstellar if there were actually a 70mm theater in my state. But when the closest is 173 miles away, it's hard for me to be very revved about it.

scottguinn wrote:Today I went to the Bob Bullock History Museum to watch an exclusive trailer with new footage presented in 15 perf/70mm - Viewable at only 12 theatres in the world.

This movie is going to be a Grand Spectacle. It started off with John F. Kennedy and others speaking with still images from the film and then after about 2 minutes or so it went into a full screen 70mm presentation. I saw visuals inside the space ship where Cooper and his crew maneuvered around and other sequences, like entering the worm hole, that blew me away. It felt like I was in Space, it puts "Gravity" to shame. The images were so real that I actually felt like I was right there in it. It made me feel aware of the power behind such an ambitious journey. It’s like that feeling you get when you step foot onto a roller coaster - you’re excited, fearful, and your gut is sinking into the seat. The sound was enormous and the song playing over the trailer emitted a spirit that not many films capture any more; very Spielberg-eque. I cannot confirm if it was Hanz Zimmer or not. Growing up in Houston, NASA was my backyard, so this will be touching. This is going to be 3 hours, I feel like Mr. Nolan hasn't revealed enough to give too much away or leave enough room for interpretation.

People, this is one movie you cannot miss on 15 perf/70mm projection. Movies are meant to be what this will be; an experience.
Yep. I'm driving down to Austin this week.

scottguinn wrote:Today I went to the Bob Bullock History Museum to watch an exclusive trailer with new footage presented in 15 perf/70mm - Viewable at only 12 theatres in the world.

This movie is going to be a Grand Spectacle. It started off with John F. Kennedy and others speaking with still images from the film and then after about 2 minutes or so it went into a full screen 70mm presentation. I saw visuals inside the space ship where Cooper and his crew maneuvered around and other sequences, like entering the worm hole, that blew me away. It felt like I was in Space, it puts "Gravity" to shame. The images were so real that I actually felt like I was right there in it. It made me feel aware of the power behind such an ambitious journey. It’s like that feeling you get when you step foot onto a roller coaster - you’re excited, fearful, and your gut is sinking into the seat. The sound was enormous and the song playing over the trailer emitted a spirit that not many films capture any more; very Spielberg-eque. I cannot confirm if it was Hanz Zimmer or not. Growing up in Houston, NASA was my backyard, so this will be touching. This is going to be 3 hours, I feel like Mr. Nolan hasn't revealed enough to give too much away or leave enough room for interpretation.

People, this is one movie you cannot miss on 15 perf/70mm projection. Movies are meant to be what this will be; an experience.

Would you be kind and further describe the new footage? Any standout images not featured in the trailers?

Last edited by Ericmase on October 4th, 2014, 2:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.