IMAX Trailer #5

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
Can I get a PM please for the new trailer? Thank you :)

Is there any chance, that they will released it officialy? Or it stay only in Imax?

poplar wrote:Is there any chance, that they will released it officialy? Or it stay only in Imax?
It will only be in select museum IMAX theatres I think. Unlikely to be released officially...

Well, this is more like a featuretter than an actual trailer. Do you think guys that this may be what Hamilton Watch will release tomorrow?

Panapaok wrote:Well, this is more like a featuretter than an actual trailer. Do you think guys that this may be what Hamilton Watch will release tomorrow?
Actually, I hope that may be it. Unlikely though since it's clear they want to keep this exclusive to select IMAXes with Zimmer's music and full frame footage.

Hopefully they'll stop filling our throats with more footage soon. I mean, let's not ruin the excitement, enough is enough.

Although I wonder who's the person Anne is with at 3:00? I've seen it in some previous trailer as well, and have been wondering ever since. Is that Cooper? Sorry, if it's been already discussed.

Is there a lot of spoilers in this one? HELP. ME.

Rom
Last edited by Rom on September 8th, 2017, 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rom
Last edited by Rom on September 8th, 2017, 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.