'Interstellar' Reviews Discussion

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
TheOneWhoKnocks, I think one thread for posting your review is enough.

Well, I wanted to make sure people who are going to watch the movie can get a spoiler-free review. There's three threads already for reactions and reviews I just didn't know which one most people would see. If I am spamming then I'll delete two of my posts.

From the Rolling Stone review:

"The poster for Interstellar presents McConaughey surveying a wasteland. It's meant to be Saturn..."

Uh, Peter...

VitaminQ wrote:From the Rolling Stone review:

"The poster for Interstellar presents McConaughey surveying a wasteland. It's meant to be Saturn..."

Uh, Peter...
I was wondering what the hell he was talking about there. Is he referring to that famous fan poster?

Hustler wrote:
I was wondering what the hell he was talking about there. Is he referring to that famous fan poster?
I don't think so. Either he's made a very sloppy mistake, or he really, REALLY doesn't understand what's going on in the movie. Or anything about planetary science.

I saw Interstellar in 2K digital, and I don't see the point in seeing it any other way.

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:I saw Interstellar in 2K digital, and I don't see the point in seeing it any other way.

-Vader
Good for you.

Love this line from Travers in his review "What the neg-heads are missing about Interstellar is how enthralling it is, how gracefully it blends the cosmic and the intimate, how deftly it explores the infinite in the smallest human details."

braungeo123 wrote:Love this line from Travers in his review "What the neg-heads are missing about Interstellar is how enthralling it is, how gracefully it blends the cosmic and the intimate, how deftly it explores the infinite in the smallest human details."
Love how he called them neg-heads. I'm sure crazy Jeff Wells will be angrily typing a hate blog on Travers soon.

Anybody know when Kermodes review might come??