'Interstellar' Reviews Discussion

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
CoRohr wrote:
Aili wrote:
CoRohr wrote:I'm surprised the Toronto Sun liked Interstellar. From the looks of Twitter and such, it seemed that virtually all the Toronto critics disliked it.
Yeah, he LOVED it. I'm getting the feeling that the big hitter critics are also maybe getting annoyed with a bunch of pissy little bloggers trying to control the critical spin on Interstellar. That's their job.
I have the same feeling. The big name critics / publications have been positiv....a super majority at least. It seems like the smaller publications lean towards the negative.
It used to be the other way around. Look at Batman Begins' overall Tomatometer percentage versus the Top Critics percentage. The Internet has sort of turned on him in recent years and now the Establishment has accepted him.

Chris Stuckmann.

Bacon wrote:Image
Chris Stuckmann.
I am at the same theater!!!!!

In 5 minutes, people on the east coast of the U.S. will be seeing Interstellar :gonf: :gonf:

WMbigred08 wrote:
Bacon wrote:Image
Chris Stuckmann.
I am at the same theater!!!!!
Say hey to Stuckmann from me.

enjoy guys! :twothumbsup: :gonf:

CoRohr wrote:In 5 minutes, people on the east coast of the U.S. will be seeing Interstellar :gonf: :gonf:
On the West Coast; when it ends, ours will begin.

Frankly I'm a bit more apprehensive now...with a few exceptions critics and publications who have loved Nolan's films in the past are saying Interstellar is not among Nolan's best and those who have panned Nolan in the past actually kind of like it or at least have some positive things to say. Not quite sure what to make of this, especially if Rex Reed gives his approval as well...

Kenneth Turan raved about it!