Interstellar Premiere (Red carpet)

Christopher Nolan's 2014 grand scale science-fiction story about time and space, and the things that transcend them.
john75 wrote:(Yes, I'm the lucky guy who's giving a high five to him. I'm his best friend you know :gonf: )
You lucky guy! I was here but I did not come that close to neither Nolan or Matthew.

john75 wrote:Some pictures of Matthew McConaughey and I (Yes, I'm the lucky guy who's giving a high five to him. I'm his best friend you know :gonf: )

Hahahaha! So awesome.

C'est toi la vedette!

Aili wrote:C'est toi la vedette!
Ouais carrément !

i'm going to the AMC Lincoln Square soon to pick up my tickets for tomorrows showings. if theres any sign of a red carpet thing ill be sure to take pics

I'm a John G wrote:i'm going to the AMC Lincoln Square soon to pick up my tickets for tomorrows showings. if theres any sign of a red carpet thing ill be sure to take pics
:thumbup:
It should be starting around 5.

I'm a John G wrote:i'm going to the AMC Lincoln Square soon to pick up my tickets for tomorrows showings. if theres any sign of a red carpet thing ill be sure to take pics
Nice! Definitely let us know if there is any red carpet thing.

I'm here and its happening. Still setting up. Might get haircut while I wait. How do I upload a pic with my phone?

I'm a John G wrote:I'm here and its happening. Still setting up. Might get haircut while I wait. How do I upload a pic with my phone?
Have you figured it out yet? we need pics.

john75 wrote:Some pictures of Matthew McConaughey and I (Yes, I'm the lucky guy who's giving a high five to him. I'm his best friend you know :gonf: )

You lucky son of...